40. Recalled

Present,

‘It wasn’t Lisa, It was me who bought the curse of love’ Hera said as soon as she regained her memories. ‘You remember’ Jisoo asked with a curious face.
Hera pulled her into a hug and patted her back. A tear left from Joy’s eyes. ‘Finally we are going to win’ Joy said with a grin on her face.

‘Am I the only one who felt the look alike between Taehyung and Hart?’ Hera questioned. ‘Just because he have a similar face, he would never become our Hart’ Joy felt offended with your sudden comment.
‘Not only Taehyung. That Jimin guy also looks similar to Mochi’ Jisoo added but stopped when she saw joy glaring at her.
Hera, suddenly remembered Yoongi who looks exactly like her dead brother.

SUGA

‘I have to go’ Hera said and left from there without giving them a chance to ask where.
-

As soon as you reached the mansion of Prince Yoongi, you started to search for him. After a while you saw him at the balcony of the mansion. You ran towards him and pulled him into a hug. He looked stunned because of the sudden attack.
‘Brother…’ she started to cry on his shoulder. He didn’t understand a single thing but he decided to comfort you. He patted on your back and said ‘everything is gonna be alright’.
Meanwhile, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Alice who were searching for Hera reached the mansion of prince Yoongi. Jungkook stopped walking when he spotted the two, in the balcony, she in his embrace.
Everyone looked in the direction Jungkook was looking and saw the exact same thing.
‘What are they doing?’ Jimin asked in an irritated tone. ‘He never hugged me, not even once’ Taehyung said with a pout on his face. They went inside the palace, to the balcony.
-

You pulled out of the hug when you felt the presence of others. ‘Is everything ok?’ Jungkook asked. You slowly nodded and turned towards Yoongi, ‘I am sorry’ then you walked away from there.
‘Brother, what happened?’ Taehyung asked as soon as you left. ‘I don’t know. She came to me, hugged me and started to cry’ Yoongi looked at the direction you walked with hurtful eyes. He don’t know what is happening to him but he felt a sharp pain in his heart, when he saw your eyes tearing up.
-

You walked out of Yoongi’s mansion but suddenly you felt like someone pulled your hand. You slowly turned and saw Alice, your sister. Soon the others also joined her. ‘What’s wrong?’ you asked, feeling irritated.
‘We need to talk’
-

Alice explained everything that is related to Jisoo and Namjoon. ‘So, what do you want me to do?’ you asked without any emotions.
After knowing the real identity, your personality slowly started to change. Being emotionless was also a part of that.
‘It’s your problem, since you are the one who ran away from home with that bird. Even if it was against your will, it’s your problem not mine’ you raised your voice when you said that. ‘Hera…’ Jimin yelled signalling you to stop.
‘Jimin, you should stay with me. Not with this unfaithful girl and her bird family’ you said with real concern on your face.
-
Jungkook’s POV.

As soon as I saw Hera at the balcony, hugging my brother, I felt like something was wrong. When I reached there and saw the tears on her cheeks I felt like my assumptions were right. But something was different with her. She was avoiding my gaze the whole time. Why?
She didn’t even dared to look at my face. When Alice explained everything, I noticed the emotionless face she had. She was never like that. There is something definitely wrong with her!

End of Jungkook’s POV.
-
After that you went inside your room and locked the door. You sat down on the floor and closed your eyes, trying to gather all your powers you had when you were Belinda. Focusing on your soul, you slowly raised your hands on thin air. In fraction of a second you started to feel the changes in your body.
A long black tail started to replace your legs, your eyes turned into a red vine colour. You suddenly felt a sharp pain on your back. Soon, your long red wings came out through your skin.

“Belinda Is Back”
-
Next Day,

The queen arranged a gathering for all the clan leaders and the members of the royal family. You were also welcomed along with Joy because you two are going to be a part of the royal family. The gathering was about the wedding of Jin and Joy.
‘I am planning to step down from the position of the crown prince’ Jin’s sudden announcement catch you off guard. You and Joy looked at each other, since it was not a part of the plan. ‘As the king I can’t allow a human to take over the position of the queen of the Harpies kingdom. Our first and last human queen told us to never handover the crown to a human again. And we have to follow that.’ The king added.
‘Lisa that bitch’ you thought as you gritted your teeth. ‘I want to talk to them’ you muttered to Joy without anyone hearing. But Jungkook was watching you all along.
-
After the gathering,

‘What do you want to talk with us?’ Namjoon asked to joy, impatiently. ‘It’s not her, it’s me who wanted to talk to you’ you walked inside the secret room, followed by Jisoo.

‘Hera, what are you doing here?’ Jin panicked.

‘Why did you do that? Deciding to leave the crown prince position was not a good move’ you said is bold voice with a cold expression.

‘How did you?’ Namjoon looked at you stunned. ‘Look Mr. Birdman, if you want our help with your girl’s life, you should stay obedient till the end.’ Your stern voice sends shivers through his bones.
‘What the fuck is she doing here?’ Jin yelled losing all his control. ‘A meeting with queen of the snakes, consider it as your good luck’ Jisoo said with a sly smirk on her face.

‘What? Who?’ Namjoon widened his eyes hearing the new revelation. 
‘If you want you can consider me as the original owner of the throne of the Harpies kingdom’ you took few steps near him.

‘Did you ever see the real villain in your history?’

“Finally you did!”

“Hi, I am Belinda…"
-

‘Did you ever see the real villain in your history?’“Finally you did!”“Hi, I am Belinda…"
-

-