54. Death

"I know everything because I'm Hart"

This time the lamia sisters become more shocked than Hera. "What do you mean by that?" Joy came forward.

"Don't be surprised. He is telling the truth. In the realm of eternity, a soul awakens once more. After a millennium of slumber, a being is reborn, their essence infused with the wisdom of the ages. Not only Taehyung, Jungkook, Suga and even Jimin are examples of that." The woodpecker interfered.

"Me??" Jungkook asked being surprised.

"You were Hera's fiance in your past life. And you got murdered by the love of your life." Alphy added.

Jungkook looked at Hera with teary eyes. "How could someone fall in love with the same person over and over again??" He said as a tear escaped from his eyes.

Hera couldn't take it anymore. Jisoo saw the changes in the aura surrounding Hera. "She is not Belinda anymore" Jisoo muttered.

_

"The story of the curse begins with me and I am the only one who can finish it" Hera said as she stood back.

Sorry Joy, Sorry Jisoo... I couldn't fulfill the promise I gave to the kingdom. I failed as a lover and now I also failed as a queen.

Taehyung, Jungkook... I fell in love with both of you even before I knew the reality behind my existence. And I lost my path between love and revenge 💔... I'm sorry for everything... But I can assure you that my love was real. I fell for Jungkook first. But Taehyung took my heart by storm. I'm really sorry for everything...

Namjoon, as we promised we will give you, your love back. Give Jisoo some more time. But don't break my sister's heart. She was really in love with you...

Jennie, sorry for confusing you... And Jin, I'm sorry for trying to kill you...

I know it's not easy to forgive someone who tortured your kingdom and killed your people...

But I'm really sorry for everything!!

I'll end everything... The curse, the past and the memories! Tell Jimin that he was a great friend. And thanks to mom and dad."

"Stop this Hera..." Taehyung said as he started to cry.

She smiled in tears. Jungkook was trying to break the tie. Hardly...

"Jungkook... Hera is not as bad as you people saw. She is your wife now. Give her a chance if you can... Hera, leave hatred and try to live a normal life"

With that Hera closed her eyes once again.
She made a choice.

Her powers, once a gift, had become a curse, threatening to consume everything she held dear. The people she loved, the land she had sworn to protect, all would be destroyed if she didn't act.

Focusing all her energy, she unleashed a fiery blast. She smiled one last time before the fire engulfed her own body. The flames burned with a fierce intensity, reducing her physical form to nothing but ashes.

As the people she had saved looked on in horror, they realized too late what she had done. "Hera..." Jungkook finally broke the tie. But it was too late. Taehyung fell on the floor holding his hand on his chest.

In the end, it was not her revenge that defined her, but her love and willingness to give everything for those she cared about.

_

Joy couldn't believe what she just saw. "If I didn't push her to this edge..." Joy couldn't finish her words because of falling tears.

"Hart would never forgive me" She hugged Jisoo and cried hard. She cried for the first time after Hart's death.

_

"I lied to her" Taehyung said, whimpering.

"What do you mean?" Suga asked.

"The reincarnation thing was fake. The story I said about her past was shared by Alphy. I thought I could stop her if I said I'm Hart... I.. I never expected her to choose death!" He broke down.

"It was all true. The story of reincarnation. You guys are the reincarnation of Hart and Justin. Suga was Hera's brother and Jimin was her friend. It's all true...

You guys just couldn't remember anything... The reason why Hera couldn't resist herself from loving you, when she already fell in love with Jungkook, is all due to this reason. How could she resist when she did everything she could to protect the love she had with Hart. And Hera had already chosen one person from you two... Whom she wanted to continue her life with...

It's just... Your love happened at the wrong time"

Alphy concluded his words. 'I take my leave... You guys can finally live a life without a curse...' Alphy said before flew away.

_

To be continued...

🍉🍉🍉

Hey Guys...

Harpies, The curse of love will end in the next episode... Thank you for reading the story which I worked on for a really long time.

I hope you liked it...

Don't cry!!!