53.1. Golden eyes

"Start the rituals"

As soon as Belinda said that Jisoo looked at Joy for permission. She left the hall within a minute.

Palace guards were busy fighting with the snakes. Meanwhile two Hera marched towards Lisa. 'Protect Her' Alphy said to Jhope. "Lisa is weak since she was a stone for years. Protect her at all cost" Alphy muttered.

Jhope, Suga and Jungkook assembled together to protect Lisa. "I'll take care of my beloved husband" the other Hera said.

Belinda looked at Jungkook before attacking others. Jhope couldn't resist the lamia queen's power. Within minutes Belinda caged him in her tail.

"Hera, this is not right" Suga tried to attain calmness while talking.

"Don't think you are something to me because you look like my brother" Belinda said as she got closer to him. In a blink of an eye she bites him in his nape. He fell down losing consciousness.

At the same time, Jungkook and his wife were having a huge fight.

"Hera, I know you are hearing me. Don't lose yourself to the negative side. Hart won't like to see you as a murderer. Please stop this..." Lisa was pleading.

"Die bitch" as soon as Belinda said that a large number of snakes attacked Lisa, together. Lisa struggled to breath as the hold got tighter.

The sound of bells echoed in the air. As soon as the bells rang Belinda stopped. Her whole body started to tremble.

She wasn't getting weak. With the help of Jisoo's powers she was getting more powerful.

The colour of her pupils changed again. This time into gold.

Arrogance! The golden eyes means Arrogance and power

Arrogance! The golden eyes means Arrogance and power. Yes!! She is the most powerful and dangerous person in the castle right now.

It only took a few minutes to Belinda to kill half of the crowd in the palace. Blood is everywhere. Lifeless wings are shattered around the floor.

She turned around. Looked at the King and flew towards him. She raised her long golden tail towards them.

But ...

"No.. please stop" it was Taehyung. Belinda stopped. The pleading look in his eyes made her stop. "Please stop killing the innocent people" he begged.

In the meantime, The other Hera successfully defeated Jungkook and asked some fellow snakes to tie him up.

"Taehyung, I won't kill you. Go... Don't interfere in my revenge" Belinda's voice were calm when she said that to him.

"Was it always him??" Jungkook thought as he looked at Hera and Taehyung.

"My Hera can't kill anyone. How can she kill someone when she even hates plucking flowers from the plant" those words shocked her.

"What did you say??" Belinda asked.

Her pupils colour started to change into the original shade. "She lost it" Jisoo said as she saw the changes in Belinda.

"What do mean??" Joy asked being confused.

"The magic I used is very powerful. But the real Hera came out of it. I think Belinda lost to Hera" Jisoo explained.

_

"How can you kill all these innocent people with the soft hands that used to plant flowers. How can you be this cruel when you easily get hurt by seeing the tear of thers. Hera... This is not you... This isn't the girl I fell for! I didn't sacrifice myself to see you like this"

That's it! She completely turned into the human state.

"How do you know all these??" She asked desperately.

"I know everything because I'm Hart"

🌸🌸🌸

To be continued...