53. Lisa is back

Lisa??

Belinda couldn't believe herself. How?? Both jisoo and Joy looked at each other without getting how she is back.

"Yes. Lisa! You thought I died?? Yes I did, almost. But the great woodpecker saved me. I survived... But because of the side effects of the magic he used I turned into a stone. It's 1000 years Hera... And I'm finally free..."

Jhope walked towards Lisa. He kneeled down in front of her. "Welcome back mother queen" he greeted. Alphy the woodpecker flew over to Lisa's shoulder from Jhope's. "Welcome back" he said.

"I got it. How the king treated you and killed your family... But you have to let go of the anger Hera. The people you are attacking now has nothing to do with it. Because of what happened before they are still living with curse." Lisa tried to persuade her.

"I thought we got the curse because of you" Jungkook expressed his doubt.

"Actually not. Harpies Kingdom got cursed because of the great sin the king committed. Hera and Hart were true lovers. The had the blessings of nature. Their broken love bought the curse. The curse of love." Lisa added.

"Their is nothing about Hera and Hart in the history books" Namjoon said.

"Atticus 11 have burned every data's related to Atticus 10 and his family. I think he was afraid to loose everything since Hera was escaped".

"Stop this drama. I don't need to hear anything. If you know everything, how could you ask me to forgive them. They killed my parents, my small Little brothers, My love... I lost everything in the blink of an eye. And you are here asking me to stop..." Belinda showed her Anger.

"Do you really believe you can kill them?? Suga is the ditto of your dead brother. Can you kill him when he have that face??" Belinda becomes silent when Lisa questions her.

"Now everything makes sense" Suga said as he looked at Belinda.

"Don't you feel bad for Justin?" That question hit her hard.

A tear escaped from Hera's eyes. She fell down crying her heart out. "I am the bad person here. I killed Justin when he only loved me. I caused the death of my family through falling in love. I made Hart die through love. If I didn't..."

Even Joy, the coldest person in the room felt bad for her in that moment. "Let's let her go..." Joy said to Jisoo as she looked at the miserable state Hera was in.

Jisoo looked at Joy with teary eyes. "Hart won't be happy seeing her in this state" Jisoo said as she hugged her sister.

But right in that moment...

Hera suddenly flew in the air. Her eyes were closed.

Her legs changed into the tail and her wings broke out through her flesh.

Suddenly, she opened her eyes. Her pupils turned red.

"You can intimidate Hera, not me. She is a little emotional being. But not me. Belinda won't be swayed by any external forces. And look miss Stone, Suga is 'look a like' of Hera's brother. So what? I'll kill him and give him peace" Belinda said as she smirked.

"What's happening?" The other Hera asked.

"Nothing. The emotional side of me awakened due to her dramatic dialogues" Belinda replied.

In a blink of an eye the palace filled with snakes. Some started to scream while others tried to fight the snakes.

"I will let you live since you survived. Go now... If you stay, I have no other option than killing you" Belinda warned Lisa before looking at Jisoo.

"Start the rituals"

♦️♦️♦️

To be continued...