55. End

After Hera's death everything went back to normal in the world of Harpies. Except Taehyung and Jungkook... The other Hera decided to stay in the palace as Hera asked her to. Since their wedding already happened Jungkook didn't have any other option than accepting her.

"She already chose one?? Who will that be??" Taehyung expressed his confusion. "It won't be me... She hates me so much" Jungkook walked away after that conversation.

"He would never know right??" Jhope asked Alphy as they were watching them communicating. "It's for his own good" Alphy said.

_

Suddenly someone bragged in the palace.

"Hera..."

It was Jimin's voice. Namjoon went to the human realm to explain everything to Hera's parents and to apologise to them for what he have done to their daughter. Jimin and his sister were staying with them.

When Jimin heard that Hera is no more in the world, he couldn't believe himself.

Hera's mother also apologized to her father for lying to him and for supporting his daughters kidnapping.

_

"Hera..."

Jimin called again. He was crying miserably. "How could you leave without even meeting me... How could you do this to your best friend" the Harpies brothers walked in as they heard Jimin.

Taehyung went to him and hugged him, trying to console him.

"It's ok Jimin..." Taehyung said while trying hard to resist the tears.

"Why are you standing here??" Other Hera asked to Jungkook. "I miss her" he said as he looked at his wife.

She slowly patted on his back.

_

Namjoon told Jisoo to stop the rituals to bring back his love. He decided to forget everything about his first love and choose to live with his family.

Joy turned into a complete snake after 5 months and left the palace. Jisoo became the queen mother after Belinda's death.

_

In the end everything had indeed went back to normal... Jungkook was crowned as the next king and Hera became the queen. Jungkook accepted Hera as his love told him to. He gave her a chance. Taehyung left the kingdom because he couldn't stay in the palace which is filled with her memories. He was feeling guilty, for her death.

Jennie finally agreed to marry Felix as her father's wish. They got engaged and is getting married in a few days.

_

Jimin and Jihyo continued to live with Hera's parents. They went back to their lake when they needed to.

The story of the curse ended with her ... Everything went back to normal as it was before...

At the end she had nothing. She lost her family, her love and even her life... She sacrificed her life for those who she loves...

_

She had never intended to fall in love with two brothers, but life had a way of entwining hearts in unexpected ways. As she grew closer to both of them, she found herself torn between two souls who had captured her attention in different yet equally profound ways.

As she struggled to make sense of her feelings, fate intervened, and her time on this earth came to an abrupt end. In the moments before her passing, she realized with a heavy heart that she had never expressed her true feelings to either of them.

Her love remained a secret, locked away in her heart, leaving behind two brothers who would forever wonder what could have been. The what-ifs lingered, a bittersweet reminder of the complexities of love and the fragility of life.

In the end, her story became a poignant reminder that love knows no bounds, and that sometimes, the most difficult choices are the ones we never get to make.

🩷🩷🩷

The End!

🩷🩷🩷

Hey Guys, I'm happy that you guys made it till the end. What do you think about the story??? Do you like it?? Tell me your honest opinion...

Thankyou...

Thank you for reading Harpies!!

Bye... 🫂