1. 𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗

The day was bright as ever, and that was bothering Y/N considering the current situation he was in:

He was in the ocean on top of some fragile pieces of wood, which he didn't even know if they would hold until he reached some kind of land, and even though he could indeed cool himself up, he was just too tired to even stand up. He would have to just lay his fingers on the water and hope that someone would see him and get him out of there.

Said hope was beginning to grow as he was able to see a massive ship behind his small boat, if he could even call the three frail logs he held with his life a boat.

The ship headed to the direction the sea was carrying him to, and although his vision was blurry, he could see figures on it, and he assumed they were calling out to him.

If he had any energy he would shout back to ask for help, but even just staying awake was starting to get difficult for him.

- Maybe just close my eyes... for a second... -

===

He woke up to the sound of the waves and loud chatter. The heat of the sun on his head was no longer a problem, which he was glad about. He opened his eyes quickly, and tried to recognize his surroundings. The room he woke up in consisted of mostly wood, with a few pieces of furniture here and there.

"...Where the fu- Oh, right, the ship."

After giving it some thought for about five seconds, he was pretty sure he was currently on the boat he had seen in the distance.

Either that or he hallucinated the whole thing and he's been kidnapped by pirates.

Most likely the former, he assumed.

After looking around for a while, he decided to stand up, quickly realizing that was a mistake due to his legs failing to maintain his weight. He did manage to grab onto the nearby table and not fall headfirst onto the floor, only kneeling on it now.

He decided to give up walking and sat on the bed afterwards, and at that moment, the door opened.

"Oh, hey. You're awake. Why the hell were you in the water, little guy?" A loud voice which made his ears hurt a little bit belonged to a tall woman with long brown hair and a red eyepatch, who entered the room, her steps being placed confidently, as the woman had a powerful aura around her, "U-Uh, sorry about that..." He answered, not sure how to reply.

" He answered, not sure how to reply

"It's fine. Did you come from Inazuma?" The woman asked, as she stared at his face, her gaze was harsh, yet he didn't feel intimidated.

"The Vision Hunt Decree was tough for a few." She added, as her penetrating glare seemed to soften up, almost as if she had approved him.

She glanced at the Cryo Vision on the table nearby, before looking at him once more.

"Yes, I was just trying to... go away from Inazuma, not Liyue in specific but anywhere at all." He said, remembering the reason of why he was in the middle of the ocean.