Infected

Requested by ChaoticLonelyBish . Hope you enjoy!
_________________________________________

The battle wasn't supposed to end like this!

He looked up at the one who killed Adam, their- no, his brother. The brother that took Jacob in, as if he was a friend.

But now, all he saw in his vision was a murderer that only killed for sport. A sickening thing to do, in his point of view.

" I'll never forgive you, you bastard!"

He growled out, his wound not healing as fast as he would of liked. But, why didn't his regeneration work? It was supposed to work right now!

" I don't care about your opinion on me, nor your forgiveness. I merely want you to see that Fate is the one to b-"
" Fate? Fate?! FATE?!"

He yelled, fury evident in his mismatched eyelights.

" It's always Fate! Fate this! Fate that- I know that it was all you!"

Jacob didn't say anything, only dropping his axe and-

" GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

But the other didn't, only continuing his action. Error404 looked at the wound, only to see the problem for his regeneration.

His SOUL was chained.

' This bastard!'

He was furious, looking up to see the very being he hated looming over him. Like an older kid picking on a poor 6 year old child.

" Don't try to get rid of those chains, William. It will only worsen your injury."

Instead of thinking logically, he tried to pull the chains, only to feel a pain he has never felt before.

" Why do you never listen to me..."

Jacob sighed, facepalming himself with disappointment.

However, he got over it and grabbed the 1 inch shorter skeleton by the shoulders. Which led to said skeleton crashing, glitching way more than Error when he crashes.

" Makes my job easier."

He said while the skeleton fell limp, passed out from the crash and their fight.

-x-

To say that he hasn't done this for a long time was an understatement.

Jacob sat on the floor, with his 'brother' tucked away within him, resting. Well, that's what he gets for not getting enough sleep, even though he didn't need a lot of sleep.

Skeleton monster atonamy was different. Skeleton monsters didn't need a lot of sleep, yes. BUT! They can't stay awake for 3 years straight. It could lead to being dusted.

" Dumbass. You could have dusted..."

He softly growled, rubbing circles on his swollen gut, which contained the VERY exhausted skeleton.

" I swear that you are doing this on purpose, just so that I can help you sleep..."

It didn't matter. In fact, it didn't matter at all. Whether William was doing this on purpose or not, he was thankful for moments like these.

Wouldn't be a problem to erase his memories. Incase the crash didn't do its job.

" Sleep well, brother."

The End