Nightmare and Dream Birthday Special

Before we begin, I wanna say that Dream will be a 9-year-old since he accidentally drank one of Sci's potions. Enjoy~
________________________________________

" Where the heck is that Motherfucker?" Nightmare stood up after he looked under the table, trying to find Dream who turned into a nine-year-old." I swear-" He heard the faint sound of crying, that got his attention. He walked through the doors into his room, only to be met with a crying Dream. Dream looked at Nightmare and crawled under Nightmare's bed, terrified of the being that stood before him." Wha-" Why was Dream scared of him? He was usually very bubbly and positive but here he is, crying and terrified. Thoughts clouded his mind before he was snapped back into reality by whimpering?' Is he that scared of me?' He didn't know what to do but decided to drag him out from under the bed." Come here buddy." He bent down and grabbed his leg, dragging him out from under the bed and held him upside-down. He struggled, as if he wanted to get away from him which is what he is trying to do." L-leave m-me alone!" Why is he scared? Shouldn't HE be very excited to meet new people?" Let me go! I won't tell Nightmare! I promise!" What is he talking about? What did he mean? Nightmare didn't know and turned Dream right side up, bringing him close to his chest." W-wh-" He is beyond confused, he didn't get hurt by him? Is he nice? He didn't know." I don't know what you're talking about and I won't push the topic but you need to be kept safe..." Nightmare didn't want to scare Dream any further, he is already terrified by the others." Do you trust me?" Dream felt like he can trust him, his SOUL told him to trust this being with his life." Y-yes? Why?" He didn't like where this is going, not one bit." So, um- how do I say this? Um, I'm a friend of Nightmare and I heard he kept you in his chest area. What I'm trying to say is, he always kept you in his ecto body whenever you felt cold, right?" He nodded." He also kept you in his stomach on on rare occasions, am I right?" Dream nodded before everything clicked in his head, the pieces being put together like a puzzle." You want to eat me? Like Nightmare?" Nightmare nodded at his questions." Yes, I'll keep you there unless you want to eat something or other stuff." Dream thought about for a solid five minute before agreeing." O-okay" Nightmare held him high in the air and opened his maw before lowering the small skeleton in his maw, Dream's legs entering his esophagus. He let gravity do most of the work to get Dream in his throat, being careful since Dream is now very fragile. Dream didn't understand: Why did he want to help him? He thought of many reasons, not realizing how much time had passed. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard him getting gulped, sent down to the stomach of this goopy skeleton. He arrived in his destination and leaned to one side, trying to get comfortable." Happy birthday, Dream." His 'protector' said, rubbing his stomach before heading to bed." Thank you. Also, where is Nightmare?" He didn't notice the aura around them getting tense." He is sleeping, very tired after playing with my friends." Dream bought that white lie, not knowing that he IS inside of Nightmare, his brother." Goodnight." He mumbled before falling asleep." Goodnight, my love." Dream didn't hear that part, being fast asleep.

In the end, Dream was turned back to normal while Nightmare explained what happened. Let's just say, Dream got eaten by Nightmare as a form of punishment.

The End