Killer x Outer

Requested by jacobsenhalees. I hope you enjoy this! I decided not to do the other ship since I'm a bit busy. I'll try my best tho!
_________________________________________

Ah, a lovely day in Outertale. The one place that even the Bad Sanses don't want to destroy, the beauty enveloped their very being in warmth. Nightmare,  the feared King of Negativity and Nightmares, always seemed calm when sitting in the au with all its glory.

Killer: Heya Outer!

Outer: Hey Killer! How are you?

Killer groaned in annoyance, the meeting he went to was about how to capture baby Dream and how to stop him from eating monster candy.

Killer: Terrible. We all had to go to a meeting...

Outer: What was it about, if I may ask?

Killer: It was about how to capture baby Dream and how to stop him from eating monster candy.

Outer snickered, thinking of how energetic Dream can get when being a baby made his interest visible.

Outee: And?

Killer: And it was terrible! It took us literally 6 hours to calm him down!

He couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing, Killer pouting like a child.

Killer: Not funny! Nightmare had to literally swallow him to put him to sleep!

Outer giggled, remembering something.  Since it was their 9th year anniversary, he decided to give Killer something to remember.

Outer: I have a surprise for you~

Killer knew where this went, sweating like there was no tomorrow.

Killer: Babe, I love but I don't want to get eaten.

Outer: I know you want to~

Killer sighed, defeated by the fact that he secretly wanted to get eaten by Outer.

Killer: Fine, just this once...

Outer happily licked his lips and shrunk Killer, picking him up and licking his teeth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Why did he agree to fo this? The walls were a purple-ish blue colour but he didn't expect it to be this cramped. Eh, he'll get used to it eventually. Outer already went to sleep, his shallow breathing being enough to convince Killer that his boyfriend was resting.

Killer: Might as well go to sleep too.

He yawned before heading to the dream world.

The End