Scifresh

Requested by endless_fresh_storys. Hope you enjoy this amazing chapter.
_______________________________________

A few months, Fresh told Sci that he was a parasite. Fresh did NOT expect Sci to want to learn more about this parasite thing, how they live, what they eat, etc. This lead to... things that he questions his life choices. Boy did Fresh regret telling Sci. Sci started doing the most questionable things ever, scaring Fresh. They might be a couple but dam walls did Sci scare Fresh whenever doing something new.

Sci: Hey, babe?

Fresh: Yes my radical boy?

Sci blushed at the nickname.

Sci: Well, I wanted to ask you: what would happen if a living creature was in your stomach?

Fresh stayed silent before his glasses read: Hehehe. Fresh shrunk Sci and held him in the palms of his fingerless gloved hands.

Fresh: That curious, my rainbow? I'll show ya!

Sci started to panic, realizing the situation as soon as Fresh opened his mouth. Before he could make a move, he was stuffed into the wet cavern. The walls a rainbow colour and the inside humid, getting more curious while the panic subsided. Fresh swallowed Sci, allowing him to slide into his throat and sent him on his way to his stomach.

The experience Sci felt was both interesting and scary. Curiousty only grew when he made it to the stomach area, a weird liquid soaking his clothing.

Fresh felt the tiny being touch the ecto flesh with his tiny hands, knowing full well that his darling was curious.

It was 6 hours later when Sci got the information that he wanted.

Sci: Never again.

Fresh just laughed his butt off, arms clutching his middle while laying on the floor, rolling side to side.

The End

Sorry this took so long! I was stressed out about stuff! I hope you enjoyed.