Judge?

A/N: HEYYYYYYYY!!!! Im back!! I know its been so long and i apologize so much, im hoping to get this story back on the road but i can't promise anything just yet, i do have a idea however and that is this chapter. ENJOY!!!

Warning: Age regression

Readers POV:

Im currently sat under corpses desk at his work, now you may be wondering 'Y/N what does corspe work as?' Well thank you for asking, corpse is a judge. He does all the boring stuff like call out if the person is guilty or not guilty. Him being a judge does put alot of stress on him and i love to help him when i can, however, i am also a judge, not as high but im known as the white dragon judge.

'Y/N why are you known as the white dragon judge' well well my fellow readers, I'm known as the white dragon because im the coldest they have working here at this point in time. Yes corpse covers his face and seems scary on the outside but he's a softy. But im the complete opposite. Me standing at 5'1 (sorry if that's not your height i just needed someone who was short and cute, like yourself but if you not short then your extra cute) and a total softy on the outside shows no remorse for anyone.

Anyway back to why I'm under corpses desk at work. I'm currently hiding from everyone and the court room doesn't get used unless there's a court date and i know there's one but my little mind doesn't take that as a serious matter, i know corpse is on this trial so ill just stay here and hell see me when he pulls his chair out.

Time skip (1 hour)

I was jerked awake when the chair i was leaning on was moved and i whined out of instinct. The next thing i know is that i was being pet on the head and i was leaning into the hand, it was really warm and i was not wake enough to figure out whos hand it was but from the voice that was mumbling to me.

"Shhh baby its alrigh, daddys sorry for waking you up"

"Daddy" i whimpered, wanting cuddles from him.

"I know baby but i cant give you any cuddles at the moment, im about to start a case and i need you to be a good girl and sit there quietly while daddy works. Can you do that for me?" Corpse whispered to me just enough that i could here what he was saying and no one had any suspision that he was talking to anyone because of his mask.

"mhm, i be goo' girl for daddy" i responded almost inatantly.

"Good girl" that was the last thing he said to be before making sure my fingers where out of the way and sitting on his spinny chair and moving in just incase someone came up. Not that they would anyway but he done it just incase and its another way for him to know I was safe and if i needed anything there was someone nearby he could call to get when he or i needed.

Once corpse had moved in I leaned into his left leg and cuddled into the warmth. I've never been wuth him during a court case if there was no need for 2 judges. I felt a hand on my head again but this time I knew it was corpse since he hadn't moved. He started playing with my hair to keep me calm and quiet knowing I loved having someone play with my hair.

"Continue" corpse said to someone else in the room.

There was more talking which I didn't listen to since it wasn't what I was focusing on, I was just trying not to fall asleep since corpse would have to nearly climb under here to get me out if I did.

"You do that again boy and ill kick you out of my court room, you are here under for the charges of 2 murders one of a 3 year old girl and a 6 year old boy and 12 accounts of sexual assult to alot of females and males within this communitee" corpse replied to whatever happened. From his tone of voice he was not happy with whatever was said.

"Your honour I apologize on behalf of my clients actions I-" he was interrupted

"You can not apologize for what he has done, sir I know from experience that you have a daughter yourself how would you feel if this man killed your daughter when she was 3." Corpse interupted, he was having non of this case. Me being little at the moment and not understanding a word of whats being said I was just messing with corpses fingers and keeping myself entertained.

"Your honour you do not bring my family into this court room" the man replies.

"I can bring who i want in, i know this is your job but i am not having the man disrespect me and my family in my own court room, be lucky you have me as your judge and not my wife becasue i can tell you now you would be shivering in your shoes if she was infront of you instead of me" corspe shot back.

(I know this isn't how court goes i just wanted to add a bit of spice into this one i hope you don't mind and there is anything that is bothering you i massivly apologize)

The man went silent. I don't blame him I can be very scary but im a teddybear on the Inside and yes i am corpsescorpses wife, and I'm proud of it too.

This court when on for another few hours the man getting into very touhy subjects and even asked for them to bring the me in which they didn't because they couldn't find me which made sence since i was still under corpses desk and corspe down right refused anyway since in his words not mine 'we are not bringing her, its her day of after her 9 week trial she deserves the break' Which was quiet cute to hear from him. in the end corpse waited for everyone to leave before moving away from the desk and pulling me into his lap and giving me many kisses and cuddles and promised me that i would get ice cream when we got home which i was very excited for.

A/N

HEY!!!! Thank you so much for reading I'm so sorry there wasn't alot of cute cuddly age regression i was really focusing on the court side of it and i did hit over 1000 words on this already.

If you want a second part this this court case for what they did when they get home i can make a short chapter about them going home and Y/N getting their ice cream they were promised but i hope you enjoyed and ill see you soon

BYEEEEE!!!!!!