Unexpected

Readers POV

In shaking. Like literally shaking i can't keep my hands still. I don't know what to do. Im in the bathroom looking at the POSITIVE pregnancy test that's sat on my bathroom counter.

'What am i going to tell corpse' i paniced. I have no clue how im going to hide a growing stomach from him. Its impossible to do with or without help unless i leave for 9 months but then it would kill me and him to be away from eachother and i couldnt do that to him anyway so that's out of the question.

'What the hell am i supposed to do. I cant leave him for my own sake because that's no fair on him and-' i was cut from my own thought when someone knocked on the door.

"Babe are you OK you've been in there a while now?" I heard corpses voice from the other side of the door which made me relax slightly.

"Y-yeah I'm fine bubba just zoned out that's all" I replied back as calmly as possible.

"Alright just making sure" he said before i heard foot steps fading from outside the door so he must have left.

Opening the door i went to sit on our bed and think this through. I must have sat there for a while because corpse came in with a worried look on his face.

"Baby are you sure your OK you haven't left this room for 2 hours straight what's wrong?"

"N-nothings wrong bubba im alright"

"Baby i know your not alright just tell me so i can help

I sigh and look at him "You might want to sit down..." i say trying not to give anything away. He sat down thankfully and all i could do was look down. I couldn't even look him in the eye.

"Babe are you ok?"

"Im pregnant" i blurted out before i even had any time to comprehend what i was going to say. As soon as i noticed what i had done i slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Your what?" was all he said and that scared me.

"I'm pregnant" i said it more slowly now thinking nothing else could go wrong unless he decides to leave me.

"im-... im going to be a dad?" he replied but i wasnt sure if it was excited or sad.

"y-yeah... look im sorry i know you dont really want any kids and-" he cut me off by kissing me soflty yet roughly which i didnt think was possible but apparently it was becasue he just done it to me but im not complaining i mean who would.

"thats such good news baby im so happy that i get to have a baby with you"

Hes happy to have a baby with me... Hes happy... Im glad hes happy and not unpset that im pregnant.

"one thing though"

"hmm?"

"How do we look after a baby?"

Shit didnt think about that.

A/N

hey guys im so sorry about how short htis chapter is ive been having really bad writers block but i didnt want to disapoint you so i made this chapter even though its short.

i hope you can forgive me and i hope you still enjoyed it even if it is only half the size i normally do.

thank you so much for reading my book and please if you have any requests please tell me becuse next week is going to be me last chapter before i run out of ideas.

thank you all again bye bye