Cuddles

Warning: panic attacks

Your Pov

It Wednesday and i had not long gotten back from work. I was in a really cuddly mood and all i wanted was to lay in bed hugging my glorious boyfriend. But i couldn't because he is streaming at the moment and i know he doesn't like people in the same room as him while he streams so i just stay out of his way whether thats down stairs or in our bedroom which is across the hallway from his office/youtube room.

I was brought from my thoughts when i heard corpse say "Gamer bladder"

This confused me because in the 5 out of 6 years i have been living with him he has never said 'gamer bladder' during a stream he always goes before he starts. I got even more worried when i heard him coming down the stairs. Has he eaten? Did he need something? Is he looking for someone? All these thoughts are spiraling though my mind when i heard a clinking in the kitchen then i heard footsteps going back upstairs.

I decided to go to the kitchen to see what he was going when i found a note on the counter top. I knew he had written it because of his handwriting is unmistakable.

'I know your home baby girl and i know you want cuddles. So why don't you come upstairs to my office and you can have some cuddles as long as your quiet.

Lots of love
Corpse'

I read the note and smiled to myself. 'He always knows what i want' i thought while making my way up stairs to his office.

I lightly knocked on the door and i hear a couple of keys click and then a response from corpse to come in

I walked in slowly because i didn't want to disturb his game at all but when i noticed they were in the lobby of among us it didn't really matter to much. He gestured for me to come to him and i did. He grabbed my hand once i was in range and pulled me onto his lap so i was straddling him.

He kissed my forehead and said "Hello baby"

"Hello corpsey" i said as i snuggled my head into his chest.

After a while i asked "how did you know i wanted cuddles?"

"Because every time you want cuddles you always sit in silence and think or just stare into space until you can get them so when i heard nothing downstairs after you got home i instantly knew what you wanted and when i went downstairs to make sure you weren't just on your phone it because it was on the kitten counter so that when i wrote you the note knowing you would go investigate why i came down" he responded immediately.

I didn't know what to say...

In the end i just cuddled up into him absorbing his warmth. He kissed my forehead again softly and unmuted his mic to carry on playing.

Time skip (2 hours)

Its been about 2 hours now and I'm starting to get bored watching him so i tap his leg twice with my foot, a little code saying i need something from outside my comfort blanket, he let me go with a sweet kiss. I walked down stairs to start creating dinner knowing corpse wouldn't be too long before he got off anyway.

Corpses Pov (haha wasn't expecting that was you)

Y/N left not to long ago to go downstairs probably to make food but normally after she puts it on the comes back up to me which is weird.

About 20 minutes later i decided to come off because i was getting really worried. Nobody knows i have a girlfriend let alone i live with anyone. I've never introduced them to her because i don't know how she will react with her anxiety and many more mental health problems, honestly i didn't think someone so happy could have so many mental heath issues but i love her either way.

After turning everything off i starting my short walk downstairs expecting to here noise from the kitchen but i didnt, this worried my even more now because all i could here was the oven fan.

Once i got to the kitchen i looked around for Y/N in the end i found her in the corner of the kitchen curled into a ball shaking violently. I instantly new what was happening so i rushed over to her and called her name until she looked up. Once she did i asked if i could touch her, she then nodded weakly. In these moments in glad i know what to do because i would feel so helpless if i didn't. To calm her down i placed her hand on my chest to try and calm her breathing before she passed out due to lack of oxygen. After a couple of minutes she came back to me and she could respond.

I pulled Y/N into me and whispered into her ear trying not to startle her again "Are you ok Princess?" She just nodded which i was fine with im not going to force her to answer me verbally in this state, she needed time to calm down mentally as well as physically.

After a few minutes she whispered "thank you corpse"

"No problem baby. Do you know what caused it?" I asked her hoping it wouldn't set her off again. Luckily for me it didn't and all she did was shake her head no. Knowing i couldnt help her get away from what it was caused by brought me down but having my princess in my arms it made me feel better.

After all thats we ended up ordering take away because i was not letting her cook after her panic attack, luckily she hasn't starting cooking anything before the panic attack accured so it was easy enough to put everything away and turned off the oven.

About 10pm we were sat watching a movie when i felt Y/N's body get heavier on my shoulder telling me that she had fallen asleep which is fine by me she needed the rest after today's events. I turned off the movie and picked her up then brought her up to our room and later her down. She was already in her pjs so she was fine to sleep but i wasn't so once i placed her down i went to leave but heard her whimper, instantly going back to her and stroking her hair "shh shh its alright babygirl I'll be back now i just got to change alright?" I kissed her head and quickly got changed and hopped into bed next to her. She instantly curled up into my side and fell back to sleep.

"Goodnight baby i love you." I whispered to her before kissing her forehead and falling asleep next to my gorgeous girlfriend who i hope to make my wife one day.