Fighting

Readers pov

Its a normal day in the L/N household. Now you maybe wondering what's so special about that well once a week my parents decide its a good time to scream and shout at each other when i go to bed. But this week was different because this is the third time they have argued with each other.

They've been screamjng at eachother for the last 3 hours and its starting to get a little overwhelming. Getting up from my bed i grab my headphones to connect them to my phone and starts playing some music really loud. Putting on some leggings and corpses oversided hoodie he let me have for these occasions. Grabbing my keys and purse i made my way downstairs towards the shouting even though everything in my body was telling me to walk away i had to pass the shouting to get to the front door.

Finally making it there i walked out of the house while locking the front door knowing that neither of my parents were going to leave or lock the door while or after their done. Walking down my street about 4 houses I made it to a very familiar front garden. Walking up to the front door i knocked on the door.

I waited a couple of minutes but they didn't open the door. I turned around and started walking away planing on just sitting near the house for a bit before going home. As i was walkig away i felt someone hug me from behind

I turned around to look at who it was because i didn't hear a door open when i felt someone take my headphones off. Instantly turning around i was faced with someone's chest. Looking up i saw corpse looking down at my tear stained face smiling sadly.

"Hey..." He said sadly once i could hear him.

Smiling sadly at him as well i just nodded hoping me knew what i was on about. Luckily he did because he nodded back to me and picked me up and placed me on his hip while turning around and walking back into the house. I placed my head into the crook of his neck and started crying again.

"I know baby i know let it out" i hear corpse say while he started to stroke my hair.

Apparently that's all i needed because i started sobbing like a baby and im not joking like i didn't stop for a good 30 minutes and by the end of it i was so tired i couldn't keep my eyes open which wasn't a surprise to me. You see I haven't slept for more then 2 hours a night for the last 2 weeks but corpse doesnt know and i don't plan on telling him at any time.

I started falling asleep on his shoulder when i felt him move me. I whined at him.

"Shh shh its alright I'm just laying you down on my bed then I'm going to join you baby calm down" he said softly.

Reluctantly I let him put me down on his bed. Just like he said not long after he put me down he joined me. I snuggled into his chest trying to get as much warmth as i could before i had to leave. Not long after i later my head on his chest i fell asleep, finally feeling at peace for the first time in a long time.

Corpses pov

After Y/N came to my house crying i mentally decided to ask her if she wanted to move in with me. Hopefully she says yes because all this stress she's going through in school as well as at home isn't good for her mental health. I know she haAnt had much sleep recently, she tries to hide it but that doesn't work.

Im now laying in my bed with Y/N but it might as well be our bed Not that i mind at all if i did i would prefer her in the spare room but i couldn't do that to her i love her too much.

She's got her head laying on my chest which is actually comfortable. I kissed her head and fell asleep myself.

When i woke up i looked at the clock at it was 4am. 'Damn I slept for 5 hours' i thought while trying to get up but then remembering i had a person laying on me. I looked down and saw Y/N still sleeping peacefully on my chest having not moved a muscle.

I grabbed my phone and played on it until she got up knowing she needed the sleep. When she did wake up which was about 7am we just stayed in bed until about 11am and then went and made some food. I ended up making pancakes for the both of us. We then just spent the day watching movies and eating snacks.

"Hey Y/N?" I asked.

"Oh no what have i done you havent used my name since i done something wrong year ago" she panicked and moved away.

"No no no baby its not that i just wanted to ask you a serious question that's all" i replied quickly while pulling her into my lap and hugging her tightly.

She let out a breath. "Thank god... What was the question?"

"Umm... Would you like to move in with me?" I asked quickly but slow enough so i didn't have to repeat it.

It was silent for a good couple of minutes. I swear i could see and hear the cogs turning in her head as the thought of an answer.

"That would be wonderful thank you corpse"

"So that's a yes?" I asked hoping it was.

"Yes" she replied with a smile but not a sad or stressed one, a genuine smile of happiness.

I also smiled and done something i never thought i would or at least for a while.

.

.

.

I held her waist and brought her in

.

.

.

And kissed her.

A/N

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter if you have any requests please let me know and i will add them to my ideas which i am running out of so please let me know.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful rest of your day

Bye bye