Stressed : 2

Warning: Age regression

Your POV

Putting the last load into the machine i got my ironing board out and i got the iron to start ironing the first load of clothes.

Knowing this is going to take a long time and having 3 loads to iron i grabbed my head phones and put them in to start my music to make it feel like the time is going quicker.

About and hour later i finished the first load getting the second one out of the dryer and swapping the washing into the empty dryer again i then turned around and started ironing the second load. Another 45 minutes went by and i had finished ironing the second load. Grabbing the third and final load i started to iron it. 35 minutes went by and i finally finished everything.

Knowing corpse was gonna be up soon i quickly and quietly made a couple of trips  upstairs to get the ironing up there and then i put it all away in their respected places. Going down stairs again i put my headphones away and looked at the time once again. 7:38am. 'That was surprisingly just enough time to do everything before bubba got up' i thought as i started to walk toward the kitchen to start making breakfast for corpse.

Half way though making breakfast corpse came down from our room yawning telling me that he slept for at least 6-8 hours last night which was amazing news seeing he only sleeps about 5 each night if hes lucky.

He walked up behind my and hugged me not even noticing I'm home yet. Now you may be wondering why he hasn't noticed I'm home well this is a normal thing for him I'm normally up all night and then nap in the afternoon while he's streaming so I'm in the room with him and he can keep an eye on me because i tend to have alot of nightmares and i wake up screaming so with me in the room he can keep and eye on me and wake me up from my nightmare before they get too bad, another reason i dont sleep on my own or in an unusal place. Any way he must of woken up enough to notice im home because he had frozen in place when i moved to get a plate for him from the cupboard.

"Bubba?" I softly asked tearing up knowing that with him around i will finally notice how overwhelmed i am with not sleeping for nearly 2 days and just being stressed in general.

"Y-Y/n?" He asked as if he thought i wasn't real and he was seeing things.

"Yeah bubba its me." I say while smiling up at him with me being 5'0 (A/N sorry if your tall) and him being 5'9 he was quite a bit taller then so i had to look up.

He walked up to me turned off the stove picked me up and then placed me down on our island in the middle of our kitchen. He kissed me sweetly and brought me into a hug.

"I missed you so much baby girl" he whispered into my ear. I dont know what he was planing but his nicknames where not helping my overwhelmed state.

"Where have you been its been nearly 2 days since I've seen you? What happened? Are you okay? Have you eaten? Have you slept? Have you taken time to think about yourself and not others?" He asked really fast and i could tell he was worried but all the questions was messing me up and i nearly couldn't take it. Key word 'nearly'. I held it together but i had a feeling it wouldn't be long before i cracked.

"Please dont sorry im alright and there's too many questions for my brain to handle right now." I tried smiling to hide all the stress and pain i was in from not sitting down for nearly 35 hours but apparently it didn't work because he saw right through me.

"Princess... You haven't stopped have you..?" He questioned me almost knowing the answer already. I opened my mouth to respond but nothing came out so i just nodded and looked down knowing he was gonna ask the same questions i didn't answer before slower now.

"When was the last time you ate princess?" He asked softly.

"2pm..." I responded.

"Yesterday?" He asked. I shook my head still looking down.

"Before i left for work" i added.

"Baby... You know you gotta look after yourself. What about sleep when was the last you slept?" He asked starting to get worried again from the last question.

"Last time you streamed when i was here" i whispered knowing sleep was one of my main issues and he knew it.

I heard his breath hitch and then he said "that's was over 48 hours ago baby girl..." I didn't know what to say so i just nodded.

"When did you get back home?" He asked the question I've been waiting for knowing he won't be happy with me with my answer.

I looked to my left and said "around 2:30 this morning"

He didn't answer after that and i knew i did wrong. After a couple of seconds he asked me "What have you been doing around the house while i was asleep Princess?" I knew i couldn't get out of this one so i explained what i did while he was sleep.

"So what I'm hearing is that you have worked a 26 hour shift, drove for 2 hours and then came home to clean up the stuff i hadnt done yet because i was waiting for you to come home so i knew you were safe?" He asked softly and I just nodded.

Feeling my self slip into my head space from being overwhelmed i started tearing up and whimpered. Corpse instantly snapped into daddy space with that noise and noticed what was happening.

"Aww baby come on lets get you into some comfy clothes and relax for the day, I'll take a couple of days off and you also have until monday right?"
He questioned while carrying my up stairs to get my changed  into my little clothes.

I shook my head and said "Tueday (Tuesday)" while slipping my thumb into my mouth and laying my head on his shoulder trying not to fall sleep yet.

He humed with my answer and said "even better. Just means there's more time to spend with my baby girl."

Once we had gotten me dressed daddy put a film on for me and we were cuddled up on the sofa watching how to train your dragon with my black paci in my mouth and my toothless stuffy. My head was on daddies chest and i could feel myself drifting off to sleep for the first time in 2 days. Just before i drifted off i mumbled  "wove oo daddy (love you daddy)" i also heard him respond with "I love you too Princess"

A/N

Hey guys thank you so much for reading this chapter i hope you enjoyed please dont be afraid to give me suggestions and ill do your request as soon as i can

Please bare in mind that i have exams going on in school so please bare wit me but i will be doing as much as i can.

Thank you guys i love you and have a nice rest of your day or evening.

Bye bye 😘😘😘