Public Outing

Readers POV

My boyfriend and i were out in town doing some shopping before Christmas. Corpse was being really weird as usual when he goes out. He never talks to me so im always looking at his phone, you may be wondering why im always looking at his phone well its because he doesn't want to be noticed by his voice while out so he writes it on his phone and then i read it.

I gasped "Hey bubba look" i called corpse over to me using his nickname i always use in public and in the house while pointing out the bagels.

"Hmm?" He hummed, you may find that rude but that's his normal way of saying 'ive heard you carry on' so i don't worry to much. The first time he done it i thought he was mad at me for calling him all the time so i didn't talk for the rest of the trip and he got scared he done something, but we worked it out.

"Can we get these please?" I asked him using my famous puppy eyes. He just nodded his head at my question. I was about to get them when my phone went off. I picked it out of my bag from bag to see my mother phoning me.

"Ugh what does she want now" i was getting really annoyed with my mother trying to get ahold of me. See my mother and i don't have much of a relationship because she wasn't there for me when i needed her and her excuse was she was busy with my younger siblings. Bullshit if you ask me, i think she just didnt like me and only used me for the money i earned with my job.

I answered the phone saying "what do you want MOTHER I'm busy" making sure to point out the word mother to make sure she new it was getting annoying.

"Well Y/N i need to ask you something" she said sweetly which she never is.

"No mother I'm busy" after saying that i hung up.

I turned back to get the bagels and then turned to corpse and smiled like nothing happened while trying to hold back some tears. Corpse just chuckled quietly with my reaction.

Not even a minute later my phone started ringing again, i didn't even have to look at it to find out who it was. I checked anyway and look who it is, who would of guessed its my mother. I just hung up again and messaged her saying i was busy ill phone her later on, luckily she didn't phone again and just messaged back with a simple OK. Sad i know.

I sighed and then put a smile on my face so no one knew that there was something wrong, however, corpse knew something was wrong. He must of seen it in my eyes because he typed on his phone and then gave it to me, the message read - Are you OK baby? 😘 - i found it really sweet how even when he wasn't talking i could still feel the love he has for me.

"Yeah I'm alright bubba we can talk about it when we get home If you want" i replied to his message out loud.

He just nodded and carried on walking around with me following him slightly slower then i was before. He looked behind him to see if i was still there and when i looked up to him i had tears in my eyes so he was slightly blurry but i could still see the sympathetic look his face held. He also gave me a 'are you sure your ok' face and i shook my head still trying to keep my tears at bay.

He held his hand out and i gladly took it. Once i did i felt his thumb running over the back of my hand silently telling me that i would be ok and we can talk about it when were home.

Not long after shopping we where in the car when he turned to me and said "what's wrong baby" i couldn't answer i just burst out crying.

"Oh princess..." He got out of the car and came over to my door opened it and gently pulled me out of the car. He then opened the back door and got in with me.

"Come here princess" he opened his arms inviting me in and i gladly took it. I climbed into his lap and stradled him with my head in his neck and my arms around his chest still sobbing. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head.

Corpses POV

Im currently saying in the back of my car with Y/N in my arms sobbing. Hearing her cry breaks my heart enough, but knowing that mother was the cause was killing me.

"Its alright princess shhh shhh..." I tried calming her down as much as i could.

After about 10 minutes she calmed down. She brought her head from my neck with puffy eyes still sniffling slightly. I kissed her head and looked her straight into her eyes then my eyes flashed to her lips i pulled her into a kiss filled with love. She kissed back

"Thank you..." She whispered.

"Thank you for being with me when i needed you" she finished.

"Of course babygirl, ill always be here. When ever you need me just call i don't care what time it is day or night call me."

We sat there for about 5 more minutes with my princesses head on my shoulder.

Not long ago her grip loosened from my shirt, this told me that she had fallen asleep. Laying her down in the back seats and making sure was comfy and buckled up. I made my way to the drivers seat again to drive us home.

Once we arrived i got out and went to unlock the front door, going back for her i picked her up trying to not wake her but that didn't work, she woke up but not enough to be aware of alot. I bought her to our room and placed her on the bed and helped her half asleep state to get dressed into one of my shirts. After helping her i get myself into some joggers and got into bed.

Just before Y/N fell asleep i heard her whisper "Thank you bubs" and then i heard her little snores. I also ended up falling asleep next to her for a nap which was much needed.

'I love you baby and i always well' was the last thought before i fell asleep.