🍁Chapter 31 ~I'll Be Back~

——————————————————

"If I could, I'd want one for my own." He uttered out his thoughts.

Everyone went silent.......

".................."

Atsumu was the first one to break the silence "Don't worry Master!~ Since yer a special kind of spirit ye can prolly get pregnant if we work hard enou—"

—BAM!

Osamu kicks away Atsumu towards the gym walls. "Shut yer perverted trap."

"P-p-p-pregnant?! B-b-b-baby?! H-h-h-hinata-kun?!?!?!" Yamaguchi was blushing madly. Who knows what he's thinking...

".............." Kageyama accidentally clenched his box of milk... '...B-baby.....With.....H..Hinata....'

Tendou hums thoughtfully, as well as Ushijima. 'Baby huh'

Kuroo held his chin.... 'A baby.....'

Kenma stayed silent as ever. '....Baby.......'

Oikawa smirked "A baby~ hmmmm~"

All: '....Baby....'

Everyone started imagining what its like having a kid with Shoyo, and what it's like to live in the same house together...

"Welcome home dear." Shoyo smiles warmly at them. He then kisses their cheeks.

"Papa papa!" Children were running towards them, then they hugged the guys' waist. "Welcome back Papa!"

Shoyo took off their coat and folded it. "I have prepared the bath, so go in and freshen up first."

They hugged Shoyo's waist and kissed his lips. "Honey~ I miss you~"

"You smell like sweat, now go on and take a bath."

"I don't want to!~"

"Then I guess you won't be having your special treat tonight huh. After all...." Shoyo made space between them. He turned his back and then tilted his head.

"I don't wanna sleep with someone who reeks with smelly sweat." Shoyo smiles meaningfully.

Everyone blushed at that thought! There were smokes coming out from their heads because of that!

"Cheh! Perverts.....Humans are still the same!" Kyoutani huffed in annoyance.

Atsumu dragged himself back towards them "Don't tell me you haven't thought about marrying Master at least once?"

Kyoutani blushes hard! "What?! No way!! Why would I want to marry him?!"

"Oh! Phew, that's good!" Atsumu sighs in relief.

"What do you mean by that ah?!"

"Well~ its 'cause less rivals is good!"

Kyoutani growled. "Wanna fight??"

"I didn't even provoke you yet...." Atsumu sweatdrops...

"SO YOU WANNA FIGHT! THEN FIGHT ME!!"

"H-Hey! Don't swing that scary spear at me!!"

"Wh-Why so suddenly Hinata??" Asahi couldn't help but ask with awkwardness as he coughed on his clenched fist.

Everyone went silent as they turned their attention to Shoyo who was still expressionless as ever.

"Well...Its just, I have lived for a very long time. And I thought maybe settling down, find a mate, then have little cubs, would be good as I retire from my job and just relax"