🍁Chapter 2 ~A Visitor has come~

***
There was a rumor.......That if you step inside the mysterious forest uptop the mountain in Miyagi....You would find a spirit that guards within the forest. And once you find them, they will grant you a wish.

But people didn't believe that rumor anymore. Some still believed and some didn't.

And in the mysterious forest in Miyagi, you could hear a flute playing inside the forest. It is sometimes used to lure people, or just for entertainment.

The fox spirit stops playing his flute after he sensed someone entering the forest.

"It seems that we have a visitor."

The fox spirit summons a bird and when he gave it a command the bird flew away. Then he continues playing his flute again.

----

"Ugh!! Thanks to you guys we are now lost!"

Semi shouted at Goshiki and Tendou.

"Your welcome!" Tendou did a peace sign.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!" Semi rougly ruffles his hair in annoyance.

"Now now...Let's all calm down.."

Reon tried to calm Semi down but nope, didn't work. Tendou looks around the forest's surroundings, how nostalgic.....He still remembers this forest.

He wonders if he could meet the Fox Spirit again...

"TENDOU-SANN!!! HELLPP!! SEMI-SAN IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!"

Goshiki shouted while running away from Semi who is chasing him. Tendou looks at them then did another peace sign.

"Your on your own! Teehee!"

"TENDOU-SAANNN!!" Goshiki cried.

"Everyone, silence." Ushijima said with a frown.

Everyone then quiets down and stops messing around. Ushijima nods his head then looks at his surroundings.

"We should all concentrate on how to get back to our School. Do you all remember which way did we go?"

"No..."

Goshiki shakes his head and everyone else did the same.

"Everything in this forest looks the same." Said Shirabu.

"Hey did you know?~ Did you know??~" Tendou tilts his head to the left and to the right.

"What?" Semi looks at Tendou with a frown.

"About the rumor!" Tendou smiles.

"What rumor??" Goshiki tilts his head in confusion.

"You mean about the guardian of this forest and you could get.....a wish out something??" Reon raised his brows while saying that.

"Yep yep!! That!~" Tendou did a thumbs up.

"It's just a rumor Tendou, it's not real." Shirabu shakes his head no.

"It IS real, if you believe it!" Tendou pointed out.

"I don't really understand..." Goshiki scratches his head.

"Are you talking about the Fox Spirit you met when you were a child, again??" Semi puts his hand on his hip.

"Look, Tendou, I'm sure you just dreamt about it." Semi finishes.

"I told you it's real! Its really real!! Don't think of me as crazy or something....But It's real!" Tendou started waving his hands around as he said that.

"Tendou. Magic, mythical creatures, and all that, are not real, it is impossible. If it were real then it would have shown itself a long time ago." Ushijima said in a deadpan manner.