🍁Chapter 12 ~First years down~

——————————————————

"..Hey, Hinata.."

Coach Ukai called out to Shoyo who turned his head around with a questioning look.

Keishin bends down to Shoyo's ears and started to whisper.."...Are you really going to tell them??.."

Shoyo nodded without hesitation. He doesn't really mind, but if there is a negative reaction among his teammates, then he could just erase their memory about his identity..

Easy peasy

Coach Ukai sighed then nodded, he'll just comply since it was Shoyo's decision. He'll just have to help him to the best of his abilities when the team starts exclaiming in shock..

Once the two males stopped talking they followed they're team to the court. And they saw the Aoba Johsai team already stretching.

Oikawa saw Shoyo and so he waved his hand up high shouting his nickname with excitement, getting the attention of some people and his fangirls.

"CHIBI-CHAN!!~ YAHOO~"

Kageyama secretely glares at Oikawa while Tanaka and Nishinoya didn't even hide it.

"Hinata...You know Oikawa??" Sugawara asks curiously.

Shoyo nodded his head "I met him earlier." Then after he said that, he simply walked his way towards the railings after he bid his team a goodluck.

"Shittykawa! Stop getting distracted!" Iwaizumi shouted while Oikawa just pouted and whined loudly at him.

"Its such a shame that we don't get to play with him." Matsukawa stated while Hanamiki agreed..

Kindaichi shrugs "I think he's a manager"

"Thats possible" Kunimi agreed.

And on the otherside of the court, Karasuno was openly glaring at the Aoba Johsai Team.

Even though they haven't known Shoyo for a long time...They feel very protective of the male.

Why? They also don't know, maybe its just their instinct to protect the pure hearted orangette.

"Lets win this!! Don't be too pressured! They're still highschoolers like you youngsters!" Coach Ukai shouted with his arms crossed.

Everyone in Karasuno screamed an "OSU!" Back at him and so Keishin nodded his head in satisfaction.

He looks up at the railing to see Shoyo looking down at them with his usual indifferent look. But under the indifferent gaze

Keishin can tell the gaze Shoyo was looking at them was very soft and fluffy that it makes your heart go Bathump Bathump from the warmth. Its really calming..

"My heart feels very ticklish.." Kiyoko stated when she saw Shoyo's expression..

"Same goes for me, ha ha" Takeda-sensei chuckled lightly.

"That look for some reason reminds me of a parent looking proudly at their child..." Ennoshita said awkwardly..

"I have the same feelings too.." Kinoshita couldn't help but also admit it.

Whistles!

'The third round has started... This will be tricky to deal with..' Coach Ukai thought nervously..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"IWA-CHAN!"