🍁Chapter 15 ~Blood~

——————————————————

Shoyo and Tsukishima looked down at the sheet of papers, checking all of them if the answers is correct. But after they checked all of it, they were left disappointed....

The two have never seen such stupid human beings before...

Atsumu, Shoyo's disciple who was very stupid is atleast higher than those three, Shoyo thought..

Shoyo and Tsukishima can't help but sigh at the disappointing scores infront of them. The three. Nishinoya, Tanaka and Kageyama who were sitting on the clubroom's floor looked down in embarrassment...

But Shoyo was not discouraged, he clapped his hands to grab their attention. The three sulking boys looked up at Shoyo.

Shoyo placed his hand on his hips as his tails sway side to side. "Do not worry. I will try my best to tutor you three."

The three looked up at Shoyo with stars in their eyes. They were very eager to learn! If they can't pass the exam then they won't be able to go to the training camp! They have to try their best!

Tsukisima inwardly sighed as he sat on a chair with crossed arms and legs.

Shoyo then turned towards Tsukishima, his ears twitches as he said "Tsukishima-kun will be responsible for teaching you guys English and Science."

He then looks back at the well behaved guys "I will be responsible for teaching you guys History and Mathematics, understood?"

The three nodded their heads vigorously. Shoyo was satisfied.

"Now, I looked at your test papers. Since Kageyama-kun is having a hard time answering English, Mathematics and History, I will first tutor him along with Nishinoya-kun who is having a hard time with Mathematics, Science and History. Tanaka-Kun seems to be having a hard time with English and Science so Tsukishima-kun will teach him."

"But me and Tsukishima-kun can't teach at the same time because it might leave you guys confused. So lets just take this slowly."

"Alright.." Nishinoya nodded his head obediently.

Shoyo ushered Nishinoya and Kageyama to his side so they can start the tutor. They grabbed a chair and placed their notebooks there.

Shoyo started explaining things to them, which they still did not understand. Shoyo was patient, he was used to this because his disciple Atsumu was also stupid. But atleast he has perfect memory..

Shoyo then simplified the explanation so they would atleast understand it easier. They nodded and started writing the important words.

Tsukishima also started his tutor. But he wasn't as patient as Shoyo, Tanaka was very unfortunate as he keeps glancing at Shoyo's side. Tsukishima glared daggers at Tanaka as he shouted "Focus!"

Tanaka cried in his mind...

When all of this happened. The team were just about done cleaning the gym, so Daichi locked it up as they went up their clubroom to check on Shoyo and the rest.

"Hello~ how's the progress??" Sugawara asks with a smile.

Shoyo and Tsukishima looked at him with an unamused expression making Sugawara sweatdropped...

"They're hopeless. I give up." Tsukishima said as he rubbed the bridge of his nose...

Shoyo patted his back in comfort....But luckily for Shoyo, he was a very patient fox.