🍁Chapter 4 ~School?~

There was a rumor.....That inside the forest uptop the mountain in Miyagi, you'll find a spirit, Guarding the forest. And they will grant you a wish.

The spirit tho, seems to not be there anymore, and someone else is guarding the forest in his place.

"Hello Keishin-san" Shoyo greeted as he suddenly appears infront of the counter making Ukai jump in surprise.

"W-woah! You scared me there Hinata..." Ukai sighs.

"Apologies."

"Naaaahhh it's cool!" Ukai nervously laughs.

"May I ask a question?"

"Go ahead"

"Why are you just sitting there? Like....Waiting for something.." Shoyo points out.

"Oh, that's my job."

"Your job is.....Sitting??"

Shoyo tilts his head in confusion and Ukai just laughs. Shoyo looks at him in confusion and Ukai just shook his head no.

"Sitting isn't my only job, I also have to replace the snacks, clean this place, wait for people to buy something here, Annnd!....I'm a coach at a Highschool Volleyball team."

"That must have been very hard for you."

"Mmmm yeahhhh, Not really tho....I'm already used to it."

"Volleyball huh. My disciples who is living with the humans said they play this Volleyball sport....What is it?" Shoyo asks in a thinking position.

"Well.....It's a game."

"A game....?"

"Yeah! It's a team player game, It's really fun to play.......Wait....You have disciples???" Ukai looks at Shoyo.

"Hnn......Interesting...." Shoyo nods his head.

"I would also like to play this....Volleyball."

"Then.....Do you wanna go to school? You can learn from it!" Ukai smiles.

"...School..?.......Sure.."

"Then I'll enroll you tomorrow as a transferee!...I'll also have to buy you things for school..."

"It sounds really troublesome to do...." Shoyo worriedly looks at Ukai.

"Haha! It's not! Don't worry about it!" Ukai smiles toothily as he said that.

*RING!! RING!! TIME TO COACH! TIME TO COACH! RIINNNGGG!!! KARASUNO TIMEEE! RINGG!!*

Shoyo got startled by the alarm clock causing his ears to accidentally pop out from his head.

Ukai looks at his ears and stiffled a laugh.

'That was cute not gonna lie...'

"Apologies..."

Shoyo then hides his fox ears as he said that with an awkward cough.

"It's alright haha, but you should be more careful next time. Don't go showing people your true form, ya never know what they'll do."

"Understood."

"Welp! I'm gonna go start my coaching now! Do you wanna come with me?" Ukai asks as he stretches his arms up.

"I can?"