1- Leveling up

(A/n) If you haven't read the Desc please do go read it. :) (If you don't the story will still make sense but it will make more sense with the Desc) Also I'm sorry for any spelling errors if there are any please point them out and I'll fix them :D

"Emperor you wanted see me?" The emperor tilted his head up and looked you "ah! yes Y/n!" He stood up and slowly walked over to you "Unfortunately The Golden Guard has been failing me in his recent missions, I think it would be best for him and everyone to make a new guard called The Crow Guard. and the titan shows me you are the right one for the job."

He walked back over to his throne and sighed "I hope that you can set him back on the right track, I'm very worried about him"

Just then you heard a knock and the unbelievably large door opened and in walked The Golden Guard "Unc- I mean Emperor Belos I'm sorry to interrupt but you called for me?" The Golden Guard kneeled down besides you but you continued to keep your eyes on the ground.

"Ah yes Golden Guard This is the new Crow Guard, she will be accompanying you on all your missions going forward. You aren't to go on any missions without her. Understood?" "Yes, Belos"

"You may leave now" you both stood up and walked towards the doors when Belos's chilling voice rung out again "Golden Guard show her to her new room" 'new room?' you thought as you followed him.

The walk was silent. You walked through the uncomfortable yellow hallways until you walked up to a room, it had a brown door and looked old. Like really old.

"Here." was all he said and handed you a key and walked off. 'What a weird dude'

-------------------------------

(Golden Guard POV)

'This is the 4th mission in a row I have come back empty handed, there are some rumors Belos is going to assign me a babysitter or partner of some sorts. I am not excited' I walked into the throne room and Belos shot me his disappointed look "Unc- I mean Emperor Belos I'm sorry to interrupt but you called for me?" I started walking forward and kneeled down next to the other girl here "Ah yes Golden Guard This is the new Crow Guard, she will be accompanying you on all your missions going forward. You aren't to go on any missions without her. Understood?"

'I don't even know her and now I have to spend all this time around her?! And better yet she is just a coven scout!! what can she do to help me!?' "Yes, Belos" I said in resentment

"You may leave now" I started walking towards the doors and Belos yelled out to me saying "Golden Guard show her to her new room" That was what the key he gave me before was for.

|TIME SKIP|

After I gave her the key I went to my room immediately which was only a couple of feet away and shut the door quickly. "This is dumb I don't need a babysitter!" I yelled. Flapjack flew up to me and landed on my shoulder "You know maybe it wont be so bad!" I heard him whisper but it felt more like a voice in my head, "Yeah, I guess I'll try"

-------------------------------

(Y/n POV)

You woke up in a different room, a different bed, and very confused "Wha- oh yeah this"

As you started getting out of bed someone knocked at your door, you walked over to it and opened it. "Here is your new uniform. Get changed we have a busy day." The Golden Guard said and shoved a mask and a uniform into your hands. He walked off and you went inside and shut your door.