A/n

RQ I just wanted to cover some plot holes in my story (also just in case any of you haven't see for the future I wont be talking about it so there wont be any spoilers) 

1. I accidentally said the Y/n's mom was dead. So Y/n has 2 Female Parents, Mom and Mother. Mother is dead, and Mom is missing

2. I said the Hunter was talking to Flapjack in the first chapter but I also say that Luz wasn't in the demon realm yet. So I'm just gonna come with a tiny story here....

|Hunter's POV| 

I was walking through the forest by The Bat Queen's cave. I was lost and couldn't find my staff. "Oh Titan, Belos is going to kill me. All I want to do is make him proud!" just then a small red cardinal ran up to me "Palismen!!" 

I ran after the Bird and tried to tackle it but all it did was flew up on my head started nuzzling into my head. I stopped to look up at it when it flew up and turned into a staff.

|Back to A/n| 

It's a sloppy explanation but I honestly couldn't think of any other way to make that make sense.

3. The Narrator isn't just a Narrator they are a character in my story. Think of something like The Watcher from What If...?

Alr thats all I'm working on chapter 7 so don't worry.

-Coraline <3