18- Looting

A/n: For some reason I imagine the castle to now look like Hyrule Castle in BOTW all in ruins for this chapter.

also N/n means Nickname if you didn't know. 

|Hunter's POV|

I tried to get Y/n to snap out of whatever was going on with her, "Y/n hat's wrong with you?! Why are you laughing so much?" 

She just continued laughing like  a maniac on the floor. Eda had previously left but now she was back. "Whats wrong with her?" She said as she walked in the room and pointed at Y/n. 

"I think the stress of everything got to her and she just lost control." Luz said. 

I bent down and put my hand softly on her back. She stopped laughing and looked at me. "Y/n I need to calm down please." 

She slowly sat up and flung herself onto me, hugging me. I hugged her back. "Awww how cute" Luz teased as Eda rolled her eyes. 

"Hey, Bird brain" Eda said directed at Y/n I shot her a deathly glare and she actually looked a little scarred. Eda has been calling Y/n Bird brain since I got to The Owl House and every time she does I always get mad at her about it.

"Er- I mean- Y/n." Y/n then looked up to Eda, it looked like she was about to cry but her eyes remained dry. "Yes?" She said her voice cracking, she let go of me and stood up to talk to Eda better. 

"You said you lived there right? Which means your stuff is still there? Well there is some stuff that I wanna snatch from the castle. I was out looking at the castle and I noticed explosions, there were people that weren't coven scouts running through it. I say we sneak in and do some good old fashioned looting."

"I don't know Eda that doesn't seem like a very good idea to me..." I started 

"ah buh buh nonsense! Come on! it'll be fun!!!" I sighed and looked at Y/n who was contemplating going. 

Eda was bouncing like a new born, "Y-yeah it'll be... Fun!" Y/n said trying to muster up some enthusiasm. 

|Y/n's POV|

Everyone was preparing to leave and I was in the bathroom changing. I realized that four days have gone by and I didn't need to wear the bandages anymore. I took them off and studied the scar on my face.

It had almost completely closed up but it still left a huge scar reaching from underneath my right eye, crossing the bridge of my nose and ending underneath my left eye. 

I walked out of the bathroom and Hunter was waiting for me. He reached his and out lightly touched my scar, I flinched a little at the touch and he backed off. 

"Y/n please promise that you will be ok today. I'm not going to do this if you don't want to." 

I looked at the ground for a moment then back up to his eyes. "No. We have to. I have to get your sprig plushie from my room." 

"You kept that in your room?" He asked excitedly.

"Of course! I saw them carrying it off and I couldn't just let them get rid of your stuff." I said with a smile. 

I decided to bring up the mood a little a tease him about it. "After all it is your favorite stuffie" He glared at me then said "It's a collectible." I chuckled a little then walked downstairs.