48 👑 The Fallen Emperor

There are so many reads but hardly 10 votes per chapter

There are so many reads but hardly 10 votes per chapter... 😔

Jungkook bewilderedly looked up to find an arrow pierced into Yoongi's chest, just on the heart. His sword hit the ground. His hold weakened as he fell on him. The younger held him tightly in his arms. He didn't know what just happened. One moment Yoongi was befriending him and the other moment he was dying in his arms. "Hey! Don't close your eyes. Keep breathing. Yoongi!"

Jungkook turned back to the direction from where the arrow came. Jimin climbed down his horse and approached him, a bow in hand and a quiver of arrows around his torso. The General saw Yoongi preparing to kill Jungkook. He only thought of saving his friend and protecting Darlin from getting conquered. He didn't want Jungkook to get killed. He released his fatal arrow right before Yoongi could strike him, or what he had thought until he approached the duo.

 He released his fatal arrow right before Yoongi could strike him, or what he had thought until he approached the duo

Park Jimin was more than confused when he saw Jungkook crying for Yoongi. He thought the younger would be happy for his victory. He was waiting for it for two years. He could finally live with Hyesoo forever but Jimin was ignorant of the small space Yoongi had created in Jungkook's heart. The two nations decided to befriend each other just before his arrow struck Yoongi.

"What have you done, Jimin..." Jungkook sobbed. Jimin's bow slipped from his hold as he realized his mistake. He failed to utter a single word.

"J-Jung-koo.." The younger felt a weak tug in his robe as he paid his attention back to Yoongi. "P-pro-tect Hyesoo- p-protect m-my s-son." He coughed more blood.

Jungkook wrapped his hands around his hold and nodded with pouring eyes. "I will."

Yoongi saw his entire life flash infront of his eyes. The moment he had seen Hyesoo in Realia. Eye contact they shared for a brief time. The moment when Hyesoo bravely attacked him in his cabin. Their most unique wedding and how gorgeous she looked in red hanbok.

"I'll kill you, Min Yoongi." Hyesoo deadpanned.

A tear slid down his eyes as his brain recalled her angry eyes. He remembered the horse ride to the forest and the taste of her lips for the first time. Hyesoo rejected his offer to run away for the first time and saved him from getting killed. He recalled every little and big argument he had with her even the regretful ones.