17 👑 Drunken fit

🔞18+ Ahead🔞

🔞18+ Ahead🔞

Min Taehyung saw Rhea busy doing something on her desk. "Hey, sister!"

The woman jolted in surprise and quickly hid the paper on which she was writing. "Oh oraboni... what brings you here?" she nervously laughed as if she was caught stealing.

Taehyung eyed her suspiciously, "What are you hiding?" her actions seemed quite fishy for the past two or three weeks.

"A... Um... I can't tell you that..."

"Why can't you tell me? I am your brother for heaven's sake!"

"That's the very reason I can't tell you!" Rhea was worked up for no reason.

"What did I do now?"

"You did nothing! It just-"

"It's just?? Tell me honestly if you are in danger." He tried to see through her eyes but she refused to maintain an eye contact. He loved his sister more than himself. They had shared the same womb. He had raised her. He had seen her getting mature. She might be a bit short-tempered but she was a great person in his eyes. He was ready to go beyond his means to protect her.

"Um... it's private!" she whisper-yelled as a blush crept upon her cheeks.

Taehyung smirked, "Who is the lucky guy?"

"AAAA!!" She hid her face in embarrassment. "I can't tell you yet!"

"Uh-huh!" He laughed merrily. "My little pig grew up so much."

"Oraboni!" she pouted. "I won't talk with you!"

"Okay! Okay! I will wait until you are ready to say his name." He raised his hands in surrender and plopped on the bed.

Rhea rolled her eyes at her brother's childishness and walked out of the room. She met with a person whose face was hidden behind a shawl. He took the letter with a bow. "Make sure this reaches the correct man." She whispered and the two of them walked in different directions as if they never saw each other.

👑~👑

Yoongi rested his head on the headrest of the couch in his cabin. He got fully wasted after drinking innumerable glasses of wine. He couldn't forget how Jungkook was kissing Hyesoo. He felt stabbed a new every time his brain replayed the scene. He tried to drink out his pain but nothing was of vail. The more he tried to hate her the more he began thinking of her. How could someone whom he barely knew have so much effect on him?

Suddenly he felt a familiar soft hand on his burning cheeks. He held the hand on the midway while keeping his eyes closed thinking it was Hyesoo. But he was wrong. "Nari?"

The addressed person sat on his lap and leaned into peck his cheeks. "When did you return, my King?"

Yoongi shifted uncomfortably and stood up gently pushing her aside. He bent over the table and panted. Nari claimed she loved him since childhood. She was the daughter of the prime minister and spent most of the time in the palace. He always saw her as a younger sister.