6 👑 My Queen

"Oops

"Oops. Seems like our souls are better alone." Hyesoo dipped her finger in the curd and licked some of it. She was satisfied seeing Yoongi roll his eyes and exhale sharply.

Taking the vows was the hardest part of the marriage. The words 'I do' rolled off smoothly from Yoongi's tongue. On the other hand, Hyesoo's words got blocked in her throat. No matter how much she tried to act ignorant, she could not bring herself to speak aloud. Not when she knew Yoongi was just playing with this ritual, he would never mean a single vow he had taken.

"Princess, You need to reply with 'I do.'" The priest reminded. Hyesoo's eyes were locked on her dear prince, who stared back at her with adoration.

She choked back a sob after looking at his glassy eyes

She choked back a sob after looking at his glassy eyes. "I do." A tear slid down her cheeks when Jungkook turned around and walked out of the hall.

"In the name of God, I pronounce the Great Elesian emperor, Min Yoongi and Realian princess Jung Hyesoo, husband and wife. May God bless you with eternal happiness." As soon as the priest concluded the musicians started playing traditional songs. It was followed by a dance performance, warrior tributes and lastly sumptuous dinner.

The Grand wedding soon came to an end as the night got darker. The royal guests complimented nothing but the greatness of King Hoseok and the newly wedded couple.

Hyesoo was tired. She was tired from everything. She wanted to get into a deep slumber and wake up from this nightmare to a bright morning. Her steps were slow and clumsy as she made her way to her room. Her maids were commanded to leave her alone.

A wave of dizziness hit her as she took another step. She clutched her head with one hand and the other hand rested on the pillar as support. Her breathing got ragged. She tried to take another step but almost fell down until a hand caught her waist. Hyesoo's hands automatically held the person's shoulders for support. Her eyes were locked with the sharp icicles which she loathed the most. But due to some unknowing reason, she was unable to tear away her gaze.