26 👑 Stabbed

Bwahahahahaahaha I Clowned you !! 🤡🤡🤡
I am not going anywhere. The book will be updated as usual.

A double update as an apology for fooling you. 🙃

"The culprit is Lady Nari!" The wedding hall fell into silence as Hyesoo dropped the bomb

Yoongi's lips were slightly parted as he found her words utterly ridiculous. He knew Nari since his childhood. She could never do such a thing. "Do you even hear yourself speak, Queen Hyesoo??"

"I am certain His Majesty—" Hyesoo was cut off by Nari.

Nari secretly glanced at Rhea who had a stressed expression on her face before speaking, "She is lying! Why would I try to kill her?!"

"I am not," Hyesoo replied in a threatening tone.

"Yoongi, she is trying to stop this wedding. She is making up things so that you hate me!"

"It's you who is trying to create a wall between me and Yoongi. You have sent bandits to kill me. Accept your fault, Lady Nari." Hyesoo stood firm in her position, her eyes fell on the prime minister. Seokjin looked disappointed. He wasn't pleased with Hyesoo accusing his sister of attempted murder. Taehyung and Rhea had a neutral faces, the former using his brain to find out the truth. Yoongi stood quiet, trying to figure out the situation.

"You sick woman! Do you think you can win Yoongi's heart with this kind of pathetic trick?! You will always be a whore to him-"

"That's enough, Nari." Yoongi's eyes were dark and his voice was grave. "Your words are crossing their limits." She shut her mouth and threw a nasty glare at Hyesoo. "What proof do you have that she was the one to plot an attack on you?"

Hyesoo was about to show him the scroll when the Queen Mother Dowager interrupted them, "Yoongi let's get over with this wedding. Her theories can wait. Nari would never do such a thing." The emperor wanted to protest her but at the same time, he didn't want to create a commotion in front of the guests. It was a family matter which should be solved within the family. Outsiders could take advantage of their weaknesses.

"Min Hyesoo. We will talk about this later. You shall go back to your cabin." Yoongi announced. His eyes were emotionless.

"But Yoong-"

"It's an order." He cut her off.

Hyesoo was not ready to back down. She couldn't let Nari away with her crime. "Why don't you ever believe in me?! I have the proof! You can check it for yourself!" To her reply, the soldiers held her arms. She pleadingly looked at the Emperor who had a grim expression on his face. He slightly nodded before Hyesoo was forcefully dragged out of the hall. Her screams were still heard as she fought back but everything went in vain. The soldiers were too strong.

Hyesoo breathed heavily as she stood in the dark corridor. Her fingers tightened around the letter, her proof. How could Yoongi do that?! He didn't even give her a chance to speak. When did he become a puppet of his mother? When did he get so blinded by Nari? He had disgraced her once again. He had humiliated her by ignoring her words as if she was a spoiled kid. Tears began streaming down her eyes.