Spicy night at the lake house

Ace (P.O.V)

The waiter had the audacity to give Jules his number in front of me, writing 'If he isn't satisfied you call me' trust me Liam I'm gonna give her more than you could. it took me everything to not beat the shit out of him. Walking past him Jules gives him my number, smiling thinking it's hers. Eric, Sally, I'll drive Jules back. see you there" i say Sally walks up to us "I Know you guys are going to have sex with the looks but please be safe and try to be quiet." "Mom!" " Don't worry Sally, we'll try." I say resurging her with a laugh. Getting in the car still laughing at the conversation "Ace stop it's not funny it embarrassing." "At least she'll know why you will be walking with a limp." I laughed while pulling out of the parking lot. After calming down it's straight silence in the car "Ace are you ok?" "Don't speak until we get back." "Ok then." seeing her roll her eyes all you can her is the sound of music in the background, I'm thinking about all possible ways to punish her she's got three strikes first allowing that Liam to flirt with her and not telling him off second stopping me from fingering her that's what I'm most angry about but her attitude just then and the rolling of her eyes.

Finally pulling up to the Lake house seeing that everyone is there, once out of the car locking it grabbing her hand pulling her along hurrying up so then I can take her quicker the better walking through the house saying goodnight to everyone, carrying her into our room throwing her onto the bed like I've done before closing the door locking it with no disturbances stalking her like she's prey standing at the end of the bed lifting her legs taking her shoes off slowly placing little kisses going up her legs, moving her dress up seeing her panties wet smirking to myself knowing i did that giving into the urge pulling them to the side gliding into my tongue against the slit, hearing as soft moan music to my ears. climbing on top of her, my lips meeting hers tasting like cherry biting her bottom lip causing me to groan. letting it i begin to kiss down her neck finally hitting her weak spot moaning "Ace" smirking against her skin, loving the way she unfolded for me.

I feel her hands lifting my shirt signalling for me to take it off once I feel her fingers glide over my chest, to my stomach then my belt chuckling darkly shaking my head "You little minx lets get you undress first." wasting no time getting her dress off seeing her tits spilling out with a slight bounce. I felt myself becoming hard real quick growling in desperation. I began attacking them, sucking, biting them, igniting multiple moans, feeling her hand run through my hair sent shivers down my spine. "Jesus ace" making her roll her hips against mine, i let out a shaky breath." You taste amazing, princess." seeing goose bumps across skin. "Ace, I need you now." "All you had to ask for your wish is my command, remember to be quiet." taking the rest of our clothes, making sure she's wet enough i dive into that sweet sweet pussy of hers eating her out like i've been starving. "You better be quiet, we don't want anyone knowing what we are doing" . Going back to my meal I feel her fingers in my hair pushing my face deeper and nipping at her clit "Oh god." moaning loudly, "What did I say?" " To be quiet." "And what you weren't?" "Quiet." humming in agreement.

"Ace i-im going to cum ace!" she moans out knowing she's close" Well you're going to hold it until i say so, understood." nodding her head "Words princess" "Yes i understand." I hear her manage to squeak out. I begin slowly pushing one finger in knowing immediately hitting her g-spot bucking her hips against my hand. I put a second one in knowing it's going to push her over the edge. Suddenly I feel her body twitch, not being able to hold off any longer. her legs tremble her mouth hanging open letting a high pitch squeak out eyes rolling at the back of her head looking down at my hand it's covered in her juices. I know I should be mad but I'm not. Grabbing a condom, opening it and putting it on, hovering above her, lining myself at her entrance I look into her eyes seeing if there's any hesitation but when she nods knowing that i've got the go ahead.

slowly pushing in i see her face contort of pain "do you want me to stop?" "No move please." giving Jules a minute to adjust to my size. i started thrusting into her "Oh my god." Hearing her whimper i think i could have cum right then and there, " Jesus fuck your really tight" both of us letting out moans and groans. "yo-you feel so fu-fucking good Ace." "That's right, the princess takes all of it." grabbing her waist pounding into her as hard and fast watching her boobs bounce with each thrust my back begins to burn coming to the realisation that she's scratching the hell out of my back, hissing out in both pain and pleasure "I'm sorry I didn't mean to." " It's fine I really liked it baby, Jesus you feel so good wrapped around me."

"F-fuck ace i dont know how much longer i can hold it." "No your going to hold it don't think i forgot about that waiter Liam hmmm.'' I hear my phone ring and realise it's his number covering her mouth with my hand . "Hey this is liam the waiter from the restaurant i wanted to know if your willing to hang out tomorrow?" he says "How about no she's currently underneath me getting absolute fucked the shit of her, so fuck off." saying to him hanging up the phone taking my hand off her mouth "i'm going to cum a-ace p-please." i love hearing her beg for me "Don't worry baby i'm close too, and now baby let it out." Cumming into the condom looking down I see all of her cum all over the condom. That's right I did that smiling to myself i hear her whimper from me leaving her empty . Taking it off, I grab a cloth and clean her up before we sleep. I bring her in for one last kiss. The next thing I know is that I'm going to sleep with a smile on my face.