The Funeral part :1

Ace (p.o.v)

 Todays the day where I have to say goodbye to one of the most important people in my life. Sitting up from my bed running my hands down my face knowing how hard its going to be not only for me but my dad as well, suddenly hearing music blasting from Greg's room I get up and storm into his room "Turn that shit off I don't give a flying fuck turn it off or I'll break your phone!" saying to him in a threatening tone "okay okay" I hear him mumble rolling my eyes. As I'm putting on my suit I begin remembering all of the great memories I had with the coach. I look towards my night stand and see the photo dad took when the coach was teaching me how to play basketball that was a long time ago. "Ace buddy we are about to go. what are you looking at?" Dad asked me to walk towards me. I showed him the photo of the coach and he said, "Jeez that was a long time ago. I remember him throwing the ball at me cause I hadn't taught you to play and it did hurt when he did" " Yeah that was pretty funny" , laughing at the memory "on another note have you got everything packed and ready for Malian." groaning and nodding in response "lets go are you taking your car?" "Yeah there's no way I'm sitting with dumb and dumber." Causing dad to laugh in response. 

After finding a parking spot next to my dad's car, I hear him say "Okay let's try and act normal." watching him throw his glasses into the car "why what's wrong with your glasses?" mum asks in confusion. "I don't want the guys calling me-." "Hollywood." He got cut off by Kurt Mackenzie walking with dad to greet his friends "hey. look at that. Kurt Mackenzie and the whole Mackenzie crew, come here man.'' Dad says bringing him into a hug "Is that little Ace wow you look great." "Thank you." I say doing the same as dad. "Dianne, you look great." giving her a kiss on the check and bringing me into a hug." I see that ass is still growing. Got a little Kardashian in there." saying to dad as I laugh "Well you've kind of turned into a little Michael Vick if he was bulimic ." say in response "Little Lenny Feder." An old woman started looking at her with a big ass bow on her head. "Mamma Ronzoni got big, huh." chuckling under my breath as she walked over." Look at this handsome hunk of prosciutto. and such a big success. she started wanting a kiss, she puckered her lips, not only am I traumatised but I felt my breakfast come up.

I'm little Lenny's wife." Mom introduced herself and the elderly woman looked impressed. "What a spicy quesadilla you got yourself, Lenny." She commented making me cringe and dad of course made a comment and then the comment got really gross and made me feel ill. I couldn't look at the three after that. Then hearing a phone ringing knowing it was Greg's I turned and gave him a death stare and saw him flinch ."didn't I tell you to turn off your phone Greg?" Dad asked him Dad asked him and Greg simply told him it was his massage therapist, God that spoiled kid nature to say. "What? No, no. No cell phones." Dad told him and then someone butted into the conversation. "What, no cell phones? Then I'm out of here." The guy said and everyone turned towards his direction. "Heggie." Dad said and I realized who it was, Marcus Higgins also known as Dad's horny ass friend. He tried to make light of the situation but it just made things awkward. "I'm sorry, death makes me weird." He apologized and I snorted slightly no shit I thought . He hugged McKenzie and told him that he had soft hands, called Dad fat which I agreed on and he called Higgins the third Olsen twin.

I turned around and saw a blue jeep parked next to mine with a beautiful girl in it. Walking towards her she stumbles on a little rock as I put my hands on her waist keeping her steading, she looks me in her eyes. At that moment I knew she would be mine." Hi I'm Jules Lamonsoff" "Hi I'm Ace Feder, pleasure to meet you." As we introduce ourselves god her voice is so soft, "Holy shit he's hot." saying thinking out loud "thank you for thinking that ." " I said that out loud didn't I ?" she said already knew the answer to her question "Mhmmm for your information I think you're pretty sexy if I do say so myself." I said, bending down to whisper in her ear. As we walk towards our parents I watch her walk in front of me. My eyes immediately fell straight to her ass. I stand behind her , lean down and say "I can't wait to share a be-." I was about to finish my sentence. Her dad calls to introduce her to his friends.

I watch Jules bend down hoping I can see what's under her dress until I notice she's talking to Becky. Jules is someone special I'll tell you that. I'm pulled out of my days when I hear "if you make one comment about my daughter I'll make you die quicker than Evel Knievel." I hear her dad say to Higgins I begin chuckling at the comment, noticing that people are starting to go in walking behind her "I can't wait until you have our kids." I say loud enough for her to hear when we get seated I'm next to dad and right behind Jules, she turns around looking at me as i wink i see blush immediately spread across her cheeks.