Were normal part 2

Ace (P.O.V)

After dinner I see Jules bolt up to the room following after her, I hear the shower running a couple minutes later "Babe you out of the shower." I asked, "Yeah just give me a moment." She says sitting on the bed taking my shoes off the bathroom door opens, turning my head. I had to do a double take. I swear my neck almost snapped, eyes widening at the sight of my girlfriend in a sexy gown. She leans against the door frame trying to pose sexy. I can see that she's trying to hold in a laugh as well, she walks towards the door locking it so no one comes in Jules straddles me looking in her eyes ''Hi" "Hi baby don't you look amazing." smiling at me , going in for a kiss, once our lips collided i could tell this kiss is different from the others "I love you Ace." my eyes widened. "I love you too Jules, now let's get this pretty little number off so I don't ruin it." I said, picking her up and softly placing Jules back down kissing her neck. smirking against her skin knowing ive hit the spot, I move my fingers under her gown, lifting it up and she raises her arms . "That's a bit naughty not having underwear under." I say with a smirk "Well I'm fully naked it's not fair so get on with it and I'll wait on the bed." she says sassily watching her crawl i get to see everything making me groan.

taking my clothes off as quickly as i can grabbing a condom placing it on "open your legs baby, you're soaked." I say smirking to myself knowing I did that. I lick her slits and put my tongue inside of her. She tastes like heaven grabbing my hair takes me by surprise, sucking her clit knowing that will get her, "Ace." she lets out a little moan i hum against her only for her to pull my hair rougher "Ace baby I'm about cum." "I know baby but just hold on a little longer." she nodded in response, my fingers entering, I her suck in a big breath Jules pushing my face in a little deeper "Ace i-i can't hold on any longer." " I know, let go now." "A-Ace I'm Cumming o-oh my god." I feel her cum all over my fingers. seeing her legs shake i chuckle. interlocking our fingers pushing her hands above Jules head, kissing her giving a taste of herself, back arching entering with slow and steady pace giving her a few seconds to adjust to me before thrusting a little power causing her back to arch once again, Jules is always so tight " your doing so good for me baby huh." I say in her ear moaning my name in response. I now know what making love feels like "A-ace I don't know how much longer I can last." " I know baby is not too much longer." feeling my high coming "A-ace ohhhhh i-i not sure I'm g-gonna cum." " I know I can feel you tightening around me now." I say as both of us moan loudly feeling my cum filling the condom up I place my head against hers looking her in the eye so she knows I love her kissing one last time before pulling out.

hearing her whimper because my cock leaving her is one of the best feelings in the world. Grabbing a cloth to clean her up I see her pussy covered in her cum thinking instead of hers it's going to be mine falling out of her passing her gown and my boxes to put on once the lights are off getting under the covers "Goodnight baby I love you." Jules told me " goodnight babe i love you too." I say spoon her , not letting her go. Waking up with a smile from last night replays in my head making love to my girlfriend and future wife, I pretend to go back to sleep. I feel her turn around and stare at my face. She doesn't realise I'm staring at her. "Morning baby." I said kissing her gently pulling Jules in closer, " good morning I love you." kissing me again "Last night was definitely a core memory for me, the first and certainly not the last " I say knowing the truth , making Jules giggle "come on baby lets get dressed so they don't think we're dead." I let out a booming laugh at her statement

Once I'm dressed I see Jules in the most stunning red dress it makes me fall in love all over with her again. " Babe, come on, don't want to miss anything." Jules says "Wow baby don't you look hot.'' I said, kissing her head. making it downstairs before I rip that dress off going onto the deck we raise the flag together, watching Becky let the bird she'd be nursing back to health smiling at her and Jules. sitting with the dads playing chutes and ladders having Jules on my lap " that one looks like robs hair." watching the clouds, the dads laugh at Rob's offended face. Marcus says something that sets rob off and all hell breaks loose. We follow the dads upstairs and see Rob kick Marcus in the balls with his injured foot. wincing at the pain Jasmine comes running up "Me and him?" she asks rob "Okay maybe i flirted with him, but that was to get your attention." she says but Jules gives her the no shit look. "What about his snoring?" "I heard it too." Amber says while walking onto the dock. I winced when he kicked him in the balls again "Not again." Marcus cried out "it was 3 rooms away." Bridget says "easier than he's off the hook, he'd never be with your daughter...Not that she's you know what I'm saying." Dad eases the situation. I hide my laugh in Jules' neck.

"But what about the moaning?" Rob says my eyes go wide, Jules tenses "we heard it too." Dianne says "oh my god you and ace had sex, thankfully I packed protection just inc-" "Mom." Jules cuts off Sally, Jules turns into me to hide her embarrassment. "That we did several times was great." I say "high fiving dad receiving a glare from Eric and a slap on the chest from Jules "Ace why would you say that!." "But what happened to your head?" rob asks jasmine with the gash on her forehead " When I was changing into my pj's, I got the feeling that some perv was looking through my window, so I tripped and hit my head.'' Jasmine explained turning my head seeing Greg and Andre lowering their heads laughing a little into Jules shoulders. Yeah that's your daughter man, I'd never be with her because I'm me. And I'm sorry we don't have our lives together like lenny." Marcus says.

AN please don't forget to save drop a follow and comment should Jules be pregnant in the next book? 😁