Together

Five years have passed since the events of the rumble and the death of Bob. Since then Alexis and Johnny have become married at the age eighteen and have been living together with their two year old daughter Rose they had at nineteen who got Alexis's wolf abilities while taking after Johnny in looks but getting Alexis's eye color in human form but took after Alexis in wolf form being a dusty white with Johnny's eye color.

"Mommy why does daddy smoke those stick things? They stink." Rose says as she comes running over in wolf form on the porch seeing Johnny smoking a cigarette.

"I know they stink sweetheart. Daddy just has some unhealthy habits that he shouldn't have. Though for personal reasons he developed." Alexis says as she looks at Johnny.

"Is daddy okay?" Rose asks as Johnny picks her up off the ground and places her on the swinging bench next to him.

"Don't worry forest flower. Daddy is okay. Though he better not ever see you smoking or even touching a cancer stick you hear?" Johnny asks.

"I won't daddy!" Rose says happily as she wags her tail making Alexis smile.

"Good. Now run along and play. We'll call you in when the others get here." Johnny says as Rose happily jumps off the bench and runs back into the yard.

"We've got a really beautiful and happy daughter. Don't we?" Alexis asks she smiles.

"Yeah. Just like her beautiful momma. I'm proud of her. Just glad I'm not abusive like my father was to me. I won't be him or my mom. I'm gonna make sure our daughter knows we love her and only want what's best for her." Johnny says as Alexis gets up from her chair and goes over to sit beside him as she places her head on his shoulder.

"There's a difference Johnny between being an abusive parent and being a parent. She might be part wolf but she is still a kid none the less who will need us to guide her." Alexis says as Johnny puts out his cigarette.

"Yeah but she'll have the rest of the gang to help her along too. Thankfully. And at least Ponyboy and Sodapop are taking her with them tonight to watch her so we can have a break tonight. I love my daughter but still her howling isn't so pleasant at night." Johnny says as Alexis looks at him.

"You're the one who encouraged that one smarty not me. I told you not to encourage it at night." Alexis says.

"Trust me. Next time you warn me not to do something with her I'll listen." Johnny says as Alexis lays her head back down on his shoulder.

"Listen to what!?" A voice shouts as Alexis and Johnny feels arms grab them behind causing Alexis to scream before seeing it is Dallas and Two-Bit.

"Dallas! Two-Bit! What are you trying to do!? Give us a heart attack or better yet get attacked!?" Alexis asks angrily as Johnny laughs slightly.

"Nice to see you guys too." Johnny says as he smiles at Dallas and Two-Bit.

"Still as feisty as always huh Alexis?" Two-Bit asks as Alexis glares at him.

"Oh don't tempt me. I may not be one to hit but don't mean I won't find the garden hose and use it." Alexis says as Dallas laughs.

"Yep. She's still the same old girl we all know. So how's the kid doing man?" Dallas asks as he looks at Rose playing in the yard.

"Good. She's growing more and more each day. Couldn't be more proud of her." Johnny says.

"Say how did you guys get into our house? We had the front door locked." Alexis says.

"Open window. Tried to knock on the door but saw the window was open and heard you guys out back. Decided to scare you as a result." Two-Bit says.

"You're lucky I didn't hit you two for that. Don't sneak up on me. It's not wise." Alexis says sourly.

"Guess Rose left it open this morning when I was playing with her and she got a little hot. We opened the window to get it cooler in the house. My bad doll." Johnny says as Alexis looks at him

"Don't worry about it. I could of done it too. Anyways where's the others?" Alexis asks.

"Looks like they're pulling in now." Dallas says as he points to the two cars pulling in the drive way.

"You guys got dinner ready yet?" Two-Bit asks.

"Do you ever think of anything other than food Two-Bit?" Alexis asks as she looks at Two-Bit.

"Sometimes. Girls mainly." Two-Bit says as he shrugs.

"Typical but yes the food is done. Just turned everything off a little bit ago actually. Anyways I'm gonna go unlock the door and let the others in. Johnny call Rose please." Alexis says as he gets up off the swing bench with Johnny.

"Not a problem doll. Come on rose. Time to eat dinner!" Johnny shouts.

"Coming daddy!" Rose says as she begins to run towards the porch while Alexis goes inside.