Truth

"So what are you bringing us clear out to the woods for?" Steve asks as the group is following Alexis through a field.

"Yeah. Couldn't you have just said it back in town?" Sodapop asks as Alexis shakes her head.

"No I couldn't have." Alexis says.

"What's got you so nervous for anyways?" Two-Bit asks.

"Yeah. You normally ain't this nervous. Never really seen you scared or nervous about nothing really." Ponyboy says.

"Alexis is something wrong? You've just been acting a little off this morning." Johnny says as Alexis looks at him.

"Will you just tell us you're so upset about? I'd say you dragged us far enough from town. So tell us what it is." Darry says sternly as Alexis stops walking.

"Look to put it simply upset isn't what I'm feeling right now. What I'm feeling is a mixture of fear, worry, and possible regret. But before I say anything else do you guys trust me?" Alexis asks as she turns to look at the boys.

"What kind of a question is that?" Two-Bit asks.

"Just answer it." Alexis says.

"Alexis that's kind of a-" Steve then gets cut off by Alexis.

"Answer me! This is really important and if you guys have any doubt in your trust towards me at all then go home. I can't tell you guys if you won't answer a simple question. This means a lot to me and I'm scared enough as it is. Just answer my question." Alexis says as she looks down.

"Alexis look I think I speak for everyone when I say we trust you with our lives. You've been there for all of us through hell and back. Just take a breath and tell us what you need to. We won't judge." Johnny says as Alexis looks at him.

"Yeah. You say that now.. Do you guys promise not to freak out? I understand if you do but please just keep that in mind I'm still the same person." Alexis says as the boys look at her confused.

"Alexis are you pregnant or something? You're acting really weird." Sodapop says as Alexis looks at him.

"Just answer me will you?" Alexis asks.

"We won't freak out Alexis. Like Johnny said spit it out." Ponyboy says as Alexis sighs.

"Okay.. Well guys I haven't been entirely truthfully with you." Alexis says nervously.

"Wait you are pregnant!?" Dallas asks.

"What!? No! I mean I haven't been truthfully with telling you guys everything about me. Like my parents for one." Alexis says.

"You told us your parents were killed when you were a kid? Did you leave something out?" Darry asks.

"Yeah. A rather big detail actually." Alexis says.

"What kind of a detail are you talking about here?" Dallas asks.

"Turn around and don't look until I tell you to. Okay?" Alexis asks.

"You are one crazy broad you know that?" Dallas says as he and the other boys turn around as Alexis takes a deep breath in before releasing it as she shifts to wolf form and sits down.

"Okay. You can look." Alexis says as she lowers her head and flattens her ears back as the boys turn around and take a few steps back seeing her.

"Holy shit! That's one big wolf." Sodapop says in shock.

"Where the hell did it come from?" Ponyboy asks.

"Wait a second. That's the wolf that saved me the day in the church." Johnny says as he goes over to Alexis and kneels down to her.