Hiding Out In The Church

The next morning Alexis is drawing in the dirt with a small stick while Ponyboy is reading Gone With The Wind and Johnny is eating.

"Man that's gross." Johnny says listening to Ponyboy read.

"Yeah no kidding." Alexis says as she gives a slight face of disgust.

"Are those wolves you're drawing Ally?" Johnny asks as he looks at Alexis's drawing in the dirt.

"Yeah." Alexis says as she stops drawing and looks at Johnny.

"They look really good. Look like two females and a male right?" Johnny asks as he moves closer to Alexis to get a better look at the drawing in the dirt.

"Yeah. You're right." Alexis says as she smiles slightly.

"Kind of like a family." Johnny says as Alexis nods.

"Yeah. A family." Alexis says as as she looks at the drawing she did of her, her mom, and her father.

*Timeskip*

"Pretty cool huh?" Ponyboy asks as he stops reading momentarily and looks at Johnny and Alexis.

"Poor old guys. Kind of remind me of Dally." Johnny says as Alexis looks at him.

"Dally? Shoot. He ain't got no more manners than I do." Ponyboy says.

"You're not wrong." Alexis says.

"Hey!" Ponyboy says as he looks at Alexis.

"You're the one who walked yourself into that Ponyboy. Besides I mean Dal more than you." Alexis says as she takes a drink from her water bottle.

"Dally ain't too bad." Johnny says.

"You're not the one he likes to make sexist remarks about when he gets drunk. But apart from that he isn't too bad." Alexis says.

"I guess but still though Soda is more like them southern boys." Ponyboy says.

"Come on. Read on." Johnny says as Ponyboy continues to keep reading.

*Timeskip*

"What on earth are you guys trying to do?" Alexis asks as she is walking in human form while carrying a rabbit towards the church as she notices Johnny and Ponyboy trying to catch a rabbit with no luck.

"Trying to catch a rabbit to eat. We're gonna be out of food soon. Gotta eat something." Johnny says as he and Ponyboy haven't looked at Alexis causing her to smirk slightly.

"Hey Pony catch." Alexis says as Ponyboy turns around just barely to catch the rabbit as Alexis throws it to him.

"Where'd you get this from?" Ponyboy asks as he looks at the dead rabbit.

"Caught it this morning on my walk. You're welcome." Alexis says as she smiles slightly.

"Showoff. But thanks though." Johnny says as he playfully smiles.

"Gotta take care of my boys now don't I?" Alexis asks as she begins to walk back towards the church.

"Well best get to cooking it." Johnny says as he and Ponyboy follow Alexis into the church.