Chapter 20

Chapter 3

[Note to ghostwriter: I really miss you.]

This was it. Our first date as an official couple. I wanted it to be romantic and sweet, and take her out somewhere special so she'll remember this for the rest of her life. But when I asked her where she wanted to go, she said she wanted to catch this new movie about hot vampires or something like that.

So, here we are at the movie theaters, getting ready to watch something I'll probably never watch if it wasn't for her. But she looked happy so I wasn't complaining. What really matters is her happiness, and I'll do whatever it takes to keep her happy.

I can't believe we're going to see Twilight soon! She gushed excitedly.

Is that the name of the movie? I asked confused.

Yes! I showed you the books, remember?

What books? I asked her tilting my head sideways like a horse.

The one with the guy holding the apple! She yelled, horrified I even forgot such a thing.

Oh, that one! I laughed awkwardly, having no idea what she's talking about. I honestly hope my acting skills pays off in the end. It was an awesome book!

She chuckled. You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?

I shook my head. Nope.

She rolled her eyes at me. I knew it.

Hey! I'll totally know what it's going to be about once I watch this movie!

Oh yeah? She questioned. Are you going to read the book afterwards?

Um . . . books really aren't my thing.

Reading isn't your thing, period. She said, laughing.

I laughed along with her. You're right! But I'll totally read anything written by you.

She blushed on impulse, her cheeks reddening. You know I write? She asked.

Of course! You're writing all the time in that little notebook of yours! How could I not noticed?

I didn't think you paid that much attention to me. She said shyly, fidgeting with her fingertips.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her towards my chest. Running my hands through her hair, I smiled at the softness of it. It was like running your hands through a waterfall. Of course I do. I love you, remember? I asked her.

She smiled, pecking me on the cheek. I love you too.

My heart fluttered wildly hearing her said that to me. Even though I'm always with her, the effect she had on me was insane. One little look was all it took to drive me crazy, melting me into a puddle of mush. She was incredible, and I was so lucky to call her my girlfriend. What? She smiled, staring up at me.

I shook my head. Nothing. I smirked cheekily.

Oh come on! She hit my chest. I know you were thinking about something! So tell me!

I laughed. I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you as my girlfriend. All my friends are jealous.

The red in her cheeks blew aflame. Not as lucky as I am. She confessed. You're the sweetest boyfriend ever.

Really? I asked, surprised.

She nodded. Really. All my friends gush about you all the time.