Chapter 17

Long Chapter 😉

I was waiting outside of my mom Regina's house nervously, I knew Violet was inside and they wanted me to go in with her. Apparently they told her that the only way she wouldn't be thrown in jail is if she didn't hurt me.

I sighed as I thought about an old memory, it was of when Violet and I were on Neverland for the first time. And Pan was trying to get my heart.

(Flashback) A/N something might make you uncomfortable later on in the chapter

I stared at Violet who was solemnly looking at the fire.

We sat on a log away from everyone of course, and she looked to be deep in thought. I nudged her arm and she turned to look at me. She read adjusted her bangs as she looked at me and took a deep breath.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked and she inhaled deeply through her nostrils. "Nothing. Just that.." Her soft voice trailed off.

"What?" I asked and she looked away to the fire again. "I just want to stay myself."

"I mean, if I really am going to be here forever, I want to stay me." She paused and looked back at me. " I just don't want him to change me."

I put my hand on her shoulder, "He won't, my family will save us from here and you'll be reunited with your family." I told her and she tucked a strand of her dark hair behind her ear, not looking convinced but she nodded and smiled.

"I sure hope so."

(End of Flashback)

I felt sad thinking back, I kept my promise, my family did save us but Violet had changed.

I opened the door and Violet turned to look at me. She was standing with my grandma having what to looked to be tea and talking. She had her golden hair in two beautiful braids as she turned her brown eyes towards me.

My mom Emma looked at me before walking over to Violet and putting her hand on Violets shoulder.

Violet looked tensed as she looked me, "Violet..would you like for Henry to come in?" My mom asked and Violet looked at her and then at me. "Okay."

I smiled a little bit, maybe she as finally warming up to me. I walked inside and saw Hook and Rumple, my other mother Regina was watching us nervously.

I walked towards and Violet and gently rubbed her upper shoulder, she looked at me with a small smile on her face and I felt happy.

But suddenly heard a yell of fear from my grandma and I saw Violet pull out a dagger and try to stab it in my back, I quickly grabbed her arm and wrapped my arms around her, making sure she dropped it.

Hook ran over and gently unwrapped my arms from Violet while she glared daggers at me the whole time. They sat her in a chair and I stood nervously as Rumple explained their plan.

"We think a potion might work.." He said and my mother Regina sighed, "And why can't I just use my magic?"

Rumple looked annoyed, "It'll hurt her, the wave of memories will all hit her at once and she'll become an even bigger mess. We have to ease her up before bringing them back."

Violet was staring at the both of them angrily, and then she turned her dead stare towards me before muttering something. Violet took a deep breath.

Rumple handed her a little bit and she reluctantly drank out of it. She then shut her eyes.

She looked to be concentrating when her eyes opened slowly, "Can you tell me why you hate Henry?" Hook asked and Violet turned her judgy eyes to me.

"When I look at Henry he is a constant reminder of everything I went through. Everything has been his fault.." She spat and I felt my stomach churn.