Chapter 1

I looked around at my surroundings, seeing nothing but darkness and trees. The Storybrooke sign was right in front of me and I entered. I'm finally in Storybrooke!

It's been a while since I've visited, about 3 months. May not seem like a lot but I usally come around once a week. But being a princess and trying to balance events and ball with friends and family is hard.

I started walking towards Regina's house but looked around again. Feeling watched. I suddenly dropped onto my back and stared blankly at the night sky. The stars shined bright down and I couldn't help but think about how much I've changed.

I'm now 16, and have insanely golden blonde hair. I grew out my bangs a couple of months after Peter died. I just didn't enjoy them like I used to. Every time I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my bangs it just reminded me of how he would run his hand through it. The single memory made me shiver.

My hair is a beautiful golden color that flows all the way down my back to the beginning of my bottom, it has beautiful golden curls. I won't lie it's beautiful but I'm also cursed with it. So even when I cut my hair it's goes to dark brown but sadly for me it's always goes back to its natural golden color.

It's been hard sometimes, I still get many nightmares and I still blame myself for everything that happened with Brian.

But there's been some upsides, Henry is my best friend and Regina is basically my second mother.

Life back in Corona has been amazing though, I have paint sessions with my mother each time she's free because well she is the queen. I also have spent all these years having amazing adventures with my older brother Finley.

He's absolutely amazing, he's the same age as me actually since eventually you stop aging in Corona.

I stood back up and began walking towards Regina's house. I made it and smiled at my second home. I knocked on the door and Henry answered with a smile.

"Finally. We've been waiting for you!" He said with a toothy grin. I grinned back and he opened the door. I walked in and saw Regina laying on the couch with a blanket. I greeted her with a grin which she returned.

"We're trying to decide what movie to watch." I heard Henry say as I sat down next to Regina. She picked up the blanket and shared it with me, I turned to the right to see Henry coming with a bowl full of popcorn.

"Let's watch Snow White." Regina said grabbing the remote and I heard Henry groan.

"No! Let's watch Avengers! Come one Violet has never seen it. Please!" Henry begged and I laughed.

"Nope. We're watching Snow White."

"Let Violet have a choice!" Henry exclaimed looking at me with huge begging eyes. Regina then turned to look at me as well and I shrugged.

"Regina why do you like Snow Whore so much anyway? You're literally the villain in it?" I asked and she smirked and shrugged.

"I guess I just like seeing myself in villain form."

I playfully rolled my eyes before speaking. "Why not Avengers?" I say turning to look at Henry who now had biggest grin on his face.

"Yes!" He exclaimed and grabbed onto the remote and took out of Regina's hand. Regina sighed, annoyed and I laughed.

After we watched first Avengers movie which was decent, we all went upstairs and went to bed. Of course being me I had a terrible nightmare. Again. I woke up screaming and saw Regina hovering over me stroking my hair.

"Shh it's okay. He's gone." She reassured me as I kept gasping trying to breathe. I looked behind her and saw a sleepy looking Henry.

I eventually caught my breath. "Oh god. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I started crying and Regina hugged me.