Chapter 5

I woke up delusional and confused, I could barely see anything and I sat up and looked at my surroundings.

"No. No!" I said as realized that I was in Peters treehouse.

I immediately started crying and hid my self into my knees as I cried. I want my family.

I cried until the door opened, part of me wanted it to be Felix but he's dead of course.

I didn't peek or move I just stayed still. I flinched when I felt a hand touch my calve.

I finally looked up and saw Peter smiling. This just made me angry. I slapped his hand away and scooted my body away from him.

I felt so vulnerable. I was expecting him to get mad but no. He looked ..hurt?

But only for a second when it was replaced with anger. "Why are you mad with me?" He asked and I scoffed and even let out a laugh.

"Because your fucking insane!" I yelled angrily and soon felt bad for swearing but o could care less right now! He's the reason my life is so messed up!

That made him angry and he grabbed me by the shoulders roughly. "I may have tolerated you and your pathetic attempts of hurting me when you were younger..but now you're older. I could do whatever I want to you." He angrily said as his hands dug into my shoulders which made me let out a whimper of fear.

He looked pleased after hearing me cower in fear and let go of me. He soon placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it with his thumb.

The entire time I was screaming in my head but I couldn't move. I don't want him to hurt me.

I couldn't contain it and slapped his hand away once again. "Don't touch me." I stated in the nicest way possible. I really don't want to spend my night in the cage.

"Why not? You're mine and I'm yours. Forever." He said and got closer to me. I closed my eyes in disgust as he ran his hand through my hair.

"I missed you." He said and kissed the side of my head. He even let out a laugh. "Your hair still smells the same way it did the last time I saw you."

I rolled my brown eyes, this guy is unbelievable.

I pushed him away, "We'll I didn't miss you." I said and expecting him to look mad but he didn't.

"In fact I've been revoltingly unfaithful to you Peter." I told him as I looked up at him. He looked confused.

"No you haven't. You've never even been with a boy." He said and I thought back to when I kissed Devin.

I'm still not sure if Peter even knows because he ever finds out. I'm dead.

"Oh really." I dared him and he smirked his signature smirk.

"I know you haven't. The only boy you talk to is that idiot Henry. And you two are only friends. You were the one who distinguished that on Fourth of July." He said and my face scrunched up with confusion.

"What? You seriously don't think I ever watched you." He said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"You were laughing all night, you were watcing the fireworks and I was watching you." And with that he grabbed my hand and lead me outisde of his treehouse.

"Don't break my heart and tell me you've forgotten all of your time on Neverland."

I only stared at him for a couple before speaking, "No, I have not forgotten."

Flashback(when Violet was first on Neverland)

I held the bow in my hands, the arrow brushing against my cheek as I focused my eyes on the deer that stood a couple of feet in front of me.