Chapter 9

I kept trying to kick him off but it was useless. He pulled me into a tight hug and put his hand on the back of my head as I buried my face in his neck.

I was overwhelmed and exhausted, every single thing that I have caused, all the pain just kept hitting me and I couldn't stop crying.

I was somehow able to push him off of him me and I roughly wiped my tears and ran my hand through my hair.

I looked at Pan and he genuinely looked worried as I kept letting out loud sobs and whales. He had a look of guilt in his eyes and I guess he realized how much pain he's actually caused me.

He had a slight look of panic and I guess he didn't realize that I was having a panic attack. I had freaked out around him only once before which was when he had temporarily killed Henry when he had taken his heart, but this time was much different. I was in a fit of rage and despair.

"You don't love me do you?" He asked and I took a deep breath, beginning to lie.

"I do! It's just-" I paused for a second, "I'm overwhelmed! I feel like I can't breathe and I can't do this!"

He walked over to me, "I can't breathe and I feel awful! I don't know what to do! I'm sorry!" I cried and he wrapped his arms around me and buried me in a hug.

I embraced the hug instead of pushing him away, don't judge me I needed it.

He moved our hug near the bed and he laid me down whilst still hugging me. I laid my head in his chest and I felt relaxed.

He was gentle with me, as he ran his hand through my hair which calmed me down. I felt loved as I drifted off to sleep.

(Peters POV)

I caressed her soft cheek as she slept, I had never seen her in such despair. She's freaked out on me a lot, but I'd never seen her look this upset and crazed.

She looked furious as she yelled at me and told me to kill her, which I would never do. Unless it was absolutely nessacary and only if meant I got to be with her.

I watched her sleep and she had a couple of forehead wrinkles, she looked stressed so I put my hand on top of her forehead and it glowed green as I put a spell on her to make her sleep peacefully.

I smirked as an idea hit me. She was all vulnerable right now and I knew she was lying when she said she loved me, I could practically smell it off of her.

I kept my hand on her forehead and put a spell on her to change her memories.

From what she knows now, she was on orphan and I saved her from a terrible orphanage she used to live in and now she's been on Neverland with me for hundreds of years. And that she's in love with me as much as I'm in love with her.

I also added that she hated every adult. Just in the case that she sees them, she'll want to kill them.

She slept for a while, 16 hours to be exact. I got worried but she really was exhausted from everything. She's strong but exhausted of course.

During the 16 hours I trained all the lost boys to be prepared to fight and I spied on those idiot adults.

Their plan was to ambush my camp and take her. I laughed at that plan. Now my love will never want to leave me.

I walked back in our treehouse and decided she had slept long enough, I also just missed her.

I flopped on the bed next to her and started to blow on her face to wake her. She blinked a couple of times before smiling as she woke up.

She moved closer to me and kissed me right away, she smiled brighter as she looked down at me. She for once didn't have a glint of sadness in her beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you." She whispered as she kissed me on the cheek and I felt sparks all over my body. She moved her leg so it was on top of both of mine and pulled her closer to me.

"I love you more." I said as I kissed the top of her head.