Self-love [Letter]

Dear Ari,
I know the things you go through are tough. I know you've lost so much. I know you are grieving and just long for that one touch of love. You want freedom, independence. You feel like everything around you is falling apart. You wonder if there is a purpose to your life. You wonder if you'll ever make it. You wonder if you're worth anyone's time. and you worry.

You still have rituals and habits that carried on from childhood. You're scared of everything. Night, day, silence, noise, pain, numbness, dark, light, being hurt, being healed, being weak, being strong, losing friends, gaining friends and most of all you're scared of Satan and know who to run to for that, but you are scared to run to him too.

You are battered, bruised, and cut all over on your flesh. You feel inadequate, useless, and no good for anybody. I know it's hard to do this but... Don't give up! Push beyond your purview and beyond your own faith! Keep pressing on! Surrender your soul to God and He shall direct your path! You never know how close you are, so never give up! Take heart! Have courage! Keep the faith! God is waiting for you on the other side an is with you now!

I know it's hard... but forgive yourself. be kind to yourself. treat yourself as you would treat a close friend. Realize the war is not over... It's just begun. and know that the Great I AM is with you wherever you may go!

Remember for Yaweh remembers...
Love, You