T H I R T Y - S I X - A N D - A - H A L F

A/N: hello to all of my beloved, deprived readers, here is the smut you've all been waiting for (: fist of all, i want to give all the credits in the world to Anakinplsdothewap for writing the smut, i only added the build up and some details, so it's their work really (((: second of all, i wasnt sure where to post this chapter since it is the wedding night, so i decided to name it and a half, hope it all finds you well (: thirdly, this is the longest chapter of the entire work thus far haha, and lastly, don't forget to thank Anakinplsdothewap and enjoy the chapter below <3

T H I R T Y - S I X - A N D - A - H A L F

I'm kissing all over your body, my Nefertiti
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Aemond," Daella said lowly, the tone of her voice chastising at the insult he had just given the Grand Maester. Still, there was no denying the growing grin on her face and she followed Aemond's figure as he crossed the room in her direction, offering her one of the cups. She accepted it with a little curtsy. "Thank you, husband."

"You are very much welcome, wife," Aemond returned, bowing with a soft smile on his face.

Daella knew what was expected of her despite Aemond sending away the Grand Maester and forbidding the bedding ceremony, but as her husband stared down at her with his eye darkened, she couldn't help but feel nervous. Smiling curtly at him, she let her eyes wander to the floor and took another hasty gulp of her wine. She had not been drinking much at her wedding feast, a fact she now regretted. Eyes fluttering up at him again, she realised that he was probably much more experienced than she was on these matters and she was likely to make a fool out of herself.

"What are you thinking, my beloved, hmm?" Aemond asked, raising his eyebrows. He took a step closer to her and Daella was grateful for the cold that came from the windows she was leaning against.

The corners of her mouth twitched in an awkward smile as she looked up. "Nothing, husband of mine."

"I can tell when you're lying, did you know?" he returned, chuckling darkly at her. He closed the distance between them and just as Daella was about to hide her face behind her empty cup, he grabbed it from her hands and placed it on the table behind him, his cup following next to it. When he turned to her, there was a slight, if not teasing smirk on his face.

Daella tilted her head to the side and smiled. "Can you now?"

"No," Aemond said, bending down to her. "But I wish I could."

Daella's reply was lost in a soft gasp as their lips met. She remembered the last time she had felt his lips on hers, in the middle of the night on an impulse shared by the two of them, and somehow, this time it felt even better. Her mind spinning and her legs trembling, she placed her hands on his doublet and clenched down on the fabric hard. One of his hands caressed her cheek, leaving a scorching trial, while the other was placed at the small of her back.