CSR: HIS DARKEST GAME PART 1

Crystaliqueeen's Soukoku Realm Presents:

HIS DARKEST GAME

"I'm a sadist and you don't have an idea how I want to fucking bend you on that bed, spank you hard, and fuck you senseless, Dazai."

After losing everything and ending up having a lot of debt to the mafia boss, Nakahara Chuuya, Dazai was given an option to pay it in a different manner. A type of payment that is more sinister and sexier. All he has to do is play with fire and try to not get burned. A game of fire with the man filled with darkest desires. For Dazai, it should be an easy task, right?

~•~•~•~•~•

"Come sit on my lap."

The logic of Dazai's brain came into a halt as he heard those words ringing inside his head. The rationality within his system failed to recognize anything, anymore. He just stares blankly into the man in front of him and he feels an odd tightening deep down his chest. What is this feeling? Is this fear? No, he never feared anyone, or maybe, he's not capable of being afraid. But the way his heart races inside his ribcage is too weird for his own sanity.

Once again, Dazai's eyes stare at the person in front of him.

The man is sitting on his throne-like chair in the midst of his enormous office. The man has a hair as bright as flames, and eyes as blue as the ocean. The man's gaze is calm but there's a glint of hidden danger behind those sharp eyes. He's wearing a black coat and a black glove that even the wealthiest man in the world would envy. The man is a total contrast of beauty and elegance, enough to make Dazai forget how to breathe when they first saw each other.

Ah, when did they first see each other again?

Ah. Dazai is the son of wealthy politicians. Sure, in the eyes of others he should be thankful for the fact that his parents are wealthy enough to provide for all his needs and such. Well, for Dazai, it's all too unfortunate. Pushing the concept where he's not really emotionally attached to them, the said parents of his died just a year ago. It shouldn't have bothered Dazai at all, no. His parents are never truly parents to him. However, there's a huge burden that they left aside from the mental neglect that they've put through their son ever since.

As wealthy politicians, it is later on revealed to Dazai that his parents have a hidden debt to the Mafia in connection to their influence and power. That debt is too much to the point where all the things they have— the mansion, the jewelries, literally everything — was being given to at least lessen that debt. But it's not enough, it's never enough. The debt that his parents made is too much to the point where Dazai has to do something because of that.

Let's see, his parents died and a year ago, the boss in such a Mafia organization showed himself just when Dazai lost everything and offered him shelter and occupation. Dazai isn't stupid— from one glance, he knows what exactly this man is up to. It's like walking in the forest filled with snakes ready to poison him whole. He knows, and yet, he willingly walks into that forest because...