CSR: THE VAMPIRE'S DESIRE PART 1

Crystaliqueeen's Soukoku Realm Presents:

THE VAMPIRE'S DESIRE

"I want you to remember how I'll own every inch of you, Chuuya. I want you to remember every single detail of you being my prey tonight."

Dazai always hated a certain redhead named Tsuyuu. After being left broken and used, the man suddenly disappears. Dazai then swore to find that man and kill him in the most painful way imaginable. Right now, after years of searching for the traitor, he sees the man once again and he's itching to kill the person so much— little did he know that it wasn't the same person he hated at all. The redhead is Chuuya, Tsuyuu's twin brother.

~•~•~•~•~•

Dazai's grip on his own glass filled with whiskey tightened when he saw a certain someone enter the place. His eyes, cold and calculating, are fixated to the redhead that just entered inside the hall where most people are gathering. It is a banquet filled with rich and influential individuals, and unknowingly, his jaw tightens as he stares at the man wearing a fancy black coat and gloves. The man is smiling at the other aristocrats and Dazai badly wants to wipe that smile out of his face. He's sitting on the corner, at the bar counter, while checking the guests observingly.

From his location, he can fully see Tsuyuu's entirety.

This bastard. Dazai can immediately feel his blood boil and his chest ramming in extreme anger— or loathing, whatever it is, he knows he hates the man so much. If there is a person he swore to kill, it is this person.

Dazai remembered how, as a vampire, he once trusted a filthy human. The man with blazing fiery hair that perfectly reflects the sunset and a pair of deep ocean blue eyes that are the total contrast of his crimson red ones, he knew he was mesmerized the first time he saw Tsuyuu. At first, it is just physical attraction but the man is darker than what he thought he is. He later on paved his way towards the man, and after a matter of time, he decided to fully trust the snake. But for a human, Tsuyuu is quite cunning. He uses Dazai to his heart's content, to his own selfish advantages. Dazai's riches, Dazai's influence, and most certainly, Dazai's heart. All before running away without saying a word.

It is the first time Dazai decided to trust a human, and also the first time that he feels completely broken.

And now, he has all the necessary means and the opportunity to truly make this man suffer beyond the world can imagine. His hands are itching to wrap it around Tsuyuu's neck and strangle him until he passes away or maybe put lots of bullets inside his skull. Dazai has never loathed anyone like this before— and he hates everyone, but Tsuyuu holds the crown of the only human he wants to kill badly.

That's why, he slowly stands up and walks towards where Tsuyuu is now sitting. After a matter of minutes, the man he hates had stopped talking to most aristocrats and decided to stay in the garden outside the entire hall for a little bit of silence. Dazai knows it is an opportunity to kill the man, and so he walks calmly towards the redhead like a predator ready to devour their prey.