CSR: EVEN ROBOTS NEED BLANKETS

Crystaliqueeen's Soukoku Realm Presents:

EVEN ROBOTS NEED BLANKETS

Chuuya had enough, and when he finds out that Dazai is planning to kill himself, he chooses to finally end the thread of connection with the man and leave to a different life for himself. Messed up as he is, he decided to finally leave Dazai.

Basically Beast Chuuya having the freedom and happiness he deserves.

~•~•~•~•~•

Chuuya had enough.

The saying where once everything is too much, you just tend to end it all up is true. For the past years of being and standing on the boss' side, Chuuya's been walking continuously in a sharp knife-like series of strings— every breath and moment he spends with the man suffocates him. No, it isn't because Dazai is a breathing piece of shit, but more on because of what his actions make Chuuya feel. Dazai is a man of enigma, he's too hard to decipher and everything he does corresponds to a meaning. Chuuya, as a man who wants to kill the boss, has no choice but to use whatever it takes to decipher those meanings.

Chuuya used to stand side by side with Dazai. He's the man's bodyguard, a loyal sheepdog, a person that has the responsibility over Dazai's safety. He's close to Dazai because that's what he is meant to do— not because it is what he wants to do in the first place. Dazai is per se the worst person Chuuya has ever met and staying beside the man all the time doesn't make Chuuya feel any closer. Rather, he feels alone and so distant. Dazai may be always within his reach but he feels so far from him.

Dazai makes Chuuya extremely dependent on him— both emotionally and psychologically. He made sure to put himself into the equation of Chuuya's life and before the redhead realizes it, Dazai has been a huge part of him— and he hates it. He hates how he can't help but think of Dazai in every second of his life all for the purpose of protecting the boss. He hates how shitty he feels whenever Dazai would make him do a lot of bloody stuff but won't give him a proper explanation why he's doing it in the first place. He hates how, maybe just a little, he cares about the man and Dazai only sees him as a mere pawn, a dog that he can manipulate at any will.

It goes on and on, and every day Chuuya spends with Dazai becomes unbearable. It is even more painful than getting shot or stabbed multiple times. The office where he stays feels so small with Dazai focused on a lot of things, mind drifting far from beyond Chuuya's comprehension, and the man he serves as the boss would feel so aloof. Chuuya, as a mere pawn, has no right to question the boss at all even when he wants to. Even when he aches to.

No matter how much he wants to reach Dazai out, the man is too far gone from this entire world. He's not even doing anything yet, at least explicitly, but it feels as if Chuuya has already lost him.

Chuuya doesn't know why it hurts him so much.

And when Dazai has sent him out on a mission where he needs to defeat a certain ability user, everything comes to proper pieces. Chuuya manages to defeat the person and he's been ruthless about that, but he was accidentally hit by an ability that makes him see a glimpse of his own future. He can't quite remember what happens next— all he knows is he has been frozen on his spot and unable to say even a single word.