CSR: HOW THE HELL IS THIS AN EASY DARE? PART 1

Crystaliqueeen's Soukoku Realm Presents:

HOW THE HELL IS THIS AN EASY DARE? PART 1

"Chuuya, the dare is as clear as the sky. All you have to do is go downstairs, find the tallest man you can set your eyes off, kiss him with tongue until you're breathless, then punch him hard before hiding and going back here. So easy."

See? Again, how the fuck is that easy!?

{Chuuya has to deal with a dare where he needs to kiss the tallest man in the bar with tongue and then punch the man afterwards. What happens next is history.}

~•~•~•~•~•

"I'M NOT A FUCKING CHICKEN."

Those are the firm words that come out of Chuuya's mouth while they are sitting inside the bar's VIP room with his unusually rich friends. Chuuya shouldn't have come here but it's unfortunate that he has to deal with all their weird teenage stuff, not that he's not a teen to begin with but— well, at least this bar can offer some nice wine.

See, Chuuya is a very independent person. A working student who has no life other than going to school and work, a repetitive cycle. Of course, life is hard and thus, he needs to strive to survive. He's not born rich and he doesn't have any parents who can support him at all. In the university, he has some friends that he can actually call friends. Unfortunately, right now, he's with the friends that he can't fully call his friends. They are Chuuya's rich classmates and since the semester is over, they invited Chuuya for a drink. Chuuya's already in his last year in the university (tomorrow is also their graduation) so it's obviously tempting to agree, plus, the drinks are all free and it is his day off at work. So Chuuya did the most acceptable thing to do— agree.

Which should've been a very bad idea since right now, almost all of his classmates are staring at him with some patient pairs of eyes. Chuuya is sitting right between Shirase and Yuan, and the two are also eyeing him hopefully. Chuuya groaned in protest as his gaze looked down to the bottle pointing at him. They are sitting in circular couches and are playing some truth or dare while drinking some alcohol as what people should do in bar.

"If you're not a chicken, the dare should have been easy for you, right?" One of his classmates teases and Chuuya mentally curses himself.

It should've been easy. A simple truth or dare wouldn't hurt right? Of course it is always easier to choose "Truth" because basically, all you have to do is answer with honesty. But in Chuuya's case, he's not really comfortable with being honest about his personal life with anyone else unless he wants people to see his vulnerability. One more thing, there's no certainty what kind of questions are they going to ask him. That's the reason why Chuuya ended up choosing the other option that could be quite a pain in the ass. "I choose dare." Those words repeated inside his mind, the words he just spit mindlessly a few minutes ago.

"Yeah, sure, it could've been easy but you're making me do weird things." Chuuya replied and lean on the couch while sulking a little, "You're basically making me do things that—"

"Ah, ah, ah. You choose dare, Chuu-chuu," Shirase's annoying voice cutted and Chuuya rolled his eyes, "You can do it. It's not that we mind you doing it. It's all a part of the dare, a part of this game, nothing serious."

Oh, right. Right. Nothing serious. It's just a part of the dare. Sure, sure.

Like how the hell is it easy!?