Miss

Yunhee POV
Together with Sehun was not bad. We got a lot of freebie. I was more comfortable with him than Tao. Maybe I was fall for him too?

"We shall go back now."I said. He nodded in agreement but then stop.

He looked at bubble tea shop.

"You want bubble tea?" I asked.
"May I?" I nodded. We went to the shop. He was so excited.
"Thank you" I said and we left. Sehun drank his bubble happily like a kid.

"Drink slowly or you'll get choke" I said.
"I drink it slow-uhuk huk" he got choke. I patted his back. We sat on a bench outside the bazaar.

"I told you" I said.
"Hehe..sorry" he apologized.
"Okay now?" He nodded.
"Let's go" I said. We saw the bus and got in.

"Why so late?" Kris oppa said. I made a apologize sign.
"Why are you with Sehun?" Luhan oppa asked.
"I got lost and met Sehun. We ended together" I explained.

"Where are Tao now?" Xiumin oppa asked.
"With Baekhyun hyung and Rami I think. We ate lunch together just now" Sehun replied.

"GUYSSS" Someone hollered. It was Baekhyun oppa.
"Yunhee yah~ Are okay? Sehun didn't do something right?" Tao oppa approached me. I shook my head.

We sat on our seat and waiting for the others. Tao oppa had fall asleep on beside me. It was tiring.

Rami POV
I looked at Tao oppa who was fell asleep already. He really love gucci. He bought a lot of gucci stuff. I liked shopping too but not as much as him. I won't go shopping with him.

Yunhee unnie looked out the window. I hate her now. She always with Sehun oppa even when she had a boyfriend already. Even if she lost why didn't she call her boyfriend and with Sehun oppa?

*flashback*
We went out from the bazaar after a long shop. My foot were cramp. Tao oppa shopped a lot of things especially gucci.

"eh? LOOK" Baekhyun oppa hollered. I ignored him and looked at the opposite direction.

I saw Yunhee unnie and Sehun oppa sitting on the bench. Yunhee unnie patted his back and they were so close.

I wanted Tao oppa to see this but was interrupted by Baekhyun oppa. He was hungry and we need to buy some bread. He acted weird.

"Oppa, my foot cramped. Can we go back to the bus?" I asked.
"Okay, Tao let's go!" Baekhyun oppa said.

We got back and found Kris oppa, Xiumin oppa, Luhan oppa, Chen oppa had arrived. Sehun oppa and Yunhee unnie too.
*end*

Sehun oppa who was beside me look at Yunhee. I was jealous. Sehun oppa is mine and only mine!

Finally, all the members were back and now we were headed to eat dinner.

"Seafood!" Chen oppa hollered. What?! I can't eat seafood. Anyone help me ㅜㅜ. I cried in my mind.

It was not I am allergic to seafood but I dislike it. I'd eaten once but I ended thrown out.

We sat on our seated. I sat beside Sehun oppa again. I felt happy yet jealous thinking of what he did with Yunhee unnie.

"By the way our maknae can't eat seafood" Eunhee unnie said. My savior.
"Oh? 어떡해?(what should we do?)" Suho oppa panicked.
"We have fried rice without seafood here. Do you want?" The waiter said.
"That's okay" I said. The waiter write my order.

"Yunhee-yah don't you want to? Your mom said that you don't like fish" Sehun oppa said. He met her mother?
"Nevermind. I will eat the side dish only. I was full from the snack at the bazaar" she replied.
"Why don't you tell me?" Tao oppa asked. Eyed Sehun oppa.
"Sorry" she replied.

We went back to the mansion after the dinner. After took a bath, I went to the beach behind the mansion. I saw a familiar figure and found out that it was Sehun oppa.

"Oppa" I greeted him. He looks shocked.
"Sorry" I apologized.
"No. Nevermind" he replied.

"May I say something?" I asked. He nodded.
"But please, don't be mad" he frowned.
"Okay.." he said. I took a deep breath before talk.

"Please stay away from Yunhee unnie" I said. He widened his eyes.
"What? What do you mean?" He said.
"Don't go near her. She have a boyfriend already oppa. Can you see me? Notice me" I said.
"Wait, what do you mean? Notice you?" He said.
"I love you oppa, can't we be together?" I confessed. Holding his hand.

"I am sorry but I can't" he removed my hand.
"My heart has filled with someone" he continued. I hold my tears.
"Who?" I asked.
"Yunhee" he replied. I widened my eyes. No wonder he always look at her. I felt anger in my body. Sehun oppa is only mine.

Sehun POV
Rami suddenly confessed to me. But sorry Rami, I loved Yunhee.

"I love you oppa, can't we be together?" She confessed. Holding my hand.
"I am sorry but I can't" I removed her hand.
"My heart has filled with someone" I continued.
"Who?" She asked.
"Yunhee" I said turned around. I found Yunhee and Tao. I widenes my eyes.

I was not worried of Tao because he knew it already but I was worried of Yunhee. She didn't know that Tao already knew it and she'll ignore me.

"Yunhee..." I said.
"I think we are in a wrong way right, oppa?" She said.
"Uh-yeah" Tao sputtered.
"Let's go oppa!" She held his hand and went away. The way she held his hands made me hurt. Jealous.

"Sehun-ah" Baekhyun who was standing beside the door called me.
"Hyung.." I said.
"It's okay." He patted my shoulder.

Day passed from the holiday and now we are class 11. The elder hyung had graduated.

Yunhee ignored me from that day when I tried to talk to her, she had a reason to ignore me.

Meanwhile Rami who was in high shool now always at my side every break time. We were now in the same building. I even hid at the bathroom because of her.

My relationship with Tao also not so good. We never greet each other. Baekhyun hyung always helped me with his advice.

I miss Yunhee. I miss her smile. I miss her laugh. I miss her.
_____________________________________________________