Bazaar 2

Kyungsoo POV
I was now just walking around the bazaar with Jihae. I thought we chose the wrong way because this way was full of couples. It made us awkward.

"Welcome, we just open this shop. We give freebie for couple. Do you want to take a look?" said a woman at the bag shop.

I looked at Jihae who was wondering her eyes inside of the shop.

"Let's take a look" I said and she nodded. We walked inside. Jihae started to look at the backpack place and snapback.

"Do you want it?" I asked. She shook her head.

"It seems like she want that backpack. Your girlfriend has a good taste. We will give you discount if you want it." the woman said.

"Let's buy it. She said she'll give DC." I said.
"But I forget to take my wallet" she replied.
"I'll buy it for you" I said. She took the galaxy pattern backpack and gave it to the woman. We went to the cashier and paid.

"This is freebie for couple. You can take it" said the woman. We took the gift and looked inside. It was smartphone case.

"Ehm..Oppa, let's eat. I am hungry" she said.
"I am hungry too. Go go!" I said happily. She chuckled. My heart started to beat faster.

We went to the food court inside the bazaar and ordered our own meal. At the end of my eye, I saw my sister and Chanyeol were dating. They fed each other. I didn't know why but jealous to Chanyeol.

"Oppa, don't you eat?" Jihae asked.
"I am going to eat now. Haha" I laughed awkwardly.
"Can we eat faster?" She asked. I looked at her. She were staring at Eunhee&Chanyeol.

"Why?" I asked back.
"I can't see those kind of thing" she replied.
"If you can't see, do it" I said. She was like the mask in 'Scream' movie.

I fed her french fries and made her mouth closed. She blushed.

Jihae POV
Kyungsoo oppa fed me. I looked down so he couldn't see me blushed. (A/N: he saw it already) WHAT?!?!? Eotteokhaeee.

We finished our meal and left the food court quickly. I saw Eunhee and Chanyeol were waving to us with evil smile.

"How can they date at this place" I said
"Why not? They were together and alone" Kyungsoo oppa replied.
"Alone? The foodcourt was crowded just now" I said.
"It is because you never date. It was called alone just now because they were away from us" he replied. I just nodded.

"By the way, do you like someone?" He asked.
"I do" I replied. I hope he didn't realize that my cheeks were blushed already. My heart couldn't stop beating. (A/N: if your heart stop beating it means you're death pabo Jihae) Shut up author! It is not your business.

"Who is it?" he asked.
"Someone at here" I replied. I almost said YOU but I wanted him to be curious first.
"Here? Bazaar?" He asked and looked around.
"Who?" He asked. I shook my head and walked faster.

He catched me and grabbed my wrist.

"Please tell me" he begged.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I like you" he replied.
"What?" I pretended not hearing his reply.
"Because I love you" he said.
"Wait, love or like?" I asked.
"You heard my first sentence huh?" I chuckled.
"Mian..and..I love you too" I replied shyly.

He touched my cheeks thay made me looked up. His face came nearer and nearer but I kept stopped it.

"There's a lot of people here" I said. He looked around and realized some of people were staring at us.

"Okay, you owe me a kiss then" he said.
"Wha-what?" I asked but he didn't replied and went to a jewelry shop with still grabbing my wrist.

"Why are we here?" I asked. He smiled and focused on the jewelry. He picked a necklace and asked me to tried it.

"It looks great on you" he said.
"You make a good choice ,sir" the woman said. I smiled.
"I am going to pay" he said.
"Wait, why do you suddenly buy this? It's expensive" I said.
"This is nothing than you" he said. His voice could make me melted that time.

After he paid we took a walk again.

"Are you on diet?" He asked. I nodded.
"Why?" He asked again.
"I want to look good for you" I replied shyly.
"You no need to do that. I love you even if you're fat" he said.
"Thank you" I thanked him. He smiled and we walked hand in hand.

Was I still dreaming? I still couldn't believe that I dated my first love. ______________________________________________________
Short update!

Finally I make them together~~