Fight

Yunhee POV
"Ouch! Oppa it's hurt!" I half-screamed. He just glared at me. I felt scared and didn't dare to look back.

"Why you do that?" he finally spoke.
"What?" I asked back.
"Why do you do that? Smiled at Sehun on the stage?" He started to raise his voice.
"I was just excited that I finally on stage. I've never been on stage before. I smiled at him because I was happy. That's all." I tried to caress his cheek but he avoided it.

"You can do it to me but why him?" He asked
"We were just friend okay. Are you jealous?" I tried to make him smiled but it didn't work.
"I am not jealous. I just.. don't like it"
"We were just friend and that's it! Why don't you believe me? Aren't me supposed to believe each other?" I raised my voice.
"Are you mad at me now?" He glared at me and I glared back. I didn't like this side of him.

"Aarghhh!!" He screamed and got out from the room. He shut the door hardly and that was scared me. I started to sobs.

Sehun POV
I saw Tao dragged Yunhee and I followed them. I heard they were fighting because of me. I felt so sorry.

Tao left the room with a loud banged of the door. I got in and saw Yunhee sobs.

"미안해 (I'm sorry)" I apologized. She lifted her head.
"No.. it's not your fault" she said with tears on her eyes. I wiped her tears and hugged her.

"I'll always be with you" I said
"Thank you" she replied and curved a smile

Next morning, I waited her in front of her house.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as he locked the door.
"Waiting for you" I said. She curved a smile. I held her hand and walked to school.

"Wait, let's separate here. I don't want Tao oppa to get jealous again" she said and walked faster. I catched her and held her hand again.

"Let him be. I won't let you go." I said and led her to the school.

"Hey hey is she Tao oppa girlfriend? Why is she with Sehun?"
"I don't know. I think she cheat on him with Sehun"
"Aigoo poor our oppa."

And more. The student started to gossip around but I didn't care. I like to be with her.

"Please. Let me go" she whined. Maybe because of the whisper. I let her go and she ran to our class.

I felt some bad aura in the corridor. Yes, I was right. I saw Tao had been standing outside my class.

"Good morning hyung" I greeted him. He stared at me coldly.
"Put your back inside and follow me" he ordered. I obeyed and followed him to the dance studio.

There were nobody in the dance studio in the morning so there were only two of us.

"I warned you to not come near Yunhee again" he said.
"Why should I?" I asked
"Because she's my girlfriend and you shouldn't approach her"
"Hyung.. we were just friend."
"I don't think so. The way you look at her and they way you hugged her." I froze. He saw us?

Tao POV
"I don't think so. The way you look at her and they way you hugged her." I said. He couldn't say anything again.

*flashback*
I banged the door hardly and left her. After a few steps, I decided to go back because I was worried.

When I was going to go inside. I saw Yunhee and Sehun hugging. I couldn't see it anymore and left.

Next morning, I waited outside Sehun's class and saw Yunhee. She saw me and went inside quickly.

"Is she scared?" I worried.
*end of flashback*

"I tell you one more time. Don't come near her again" I said and walked away.
"What if I don't want" I stopped.
I turned my back and face him.