새 시작 || New Start

Your POV
she's my black pearl~~ she is my black pearl~~

I woke up because of my stupid alarm. As soon as I turn it off, I fall asleep again.. it was my habit because my house was near to my 'new school'. Yeah, I was just moved to Seoul from L.A and I was Korean.
*15 minutes later*
"윤희아..(Yunhee)" my mother yelled not to loud because it was still early morning.
"Uhh.." I said lazily
"Wake up"
"I am awake" I heard my mom stepped away and I started to woke up (it's real now) and played with my phone before took a bath.

I went downstairs and greet my mom.
"잘 주무세요? (Have a nice dream?)" my mom asked
"Uh.." I replied while untied my hair and comb it.
"Where is your soul uh? Still in L.A?"
"I think.. It is still morning and I am sooooooo sleeepy"
"You always sleepy. Nah, scrambled eggs with mash potato (idk how to write hehee). Eat it as fast as you can because you are late already"
I saw the clock "shit" i cursed in low voice so my mother couldn't hear it and started rushing off. I finished my food and went out to my car. "Byeeee" I yelled before left the house.

*At School*
"우와... 너무 커.. (woah its so big)" I mumbled.
The car stopped, I unplugged my headset put it on my bag and silent my phone. I went out my car and walked to my school. As soon as I got inside the school,it was so luxury inside.
"Why don't they get a school like this in L.A?" I mumbled and suddenly someone bumped into me.
"Ouch!" I whined
"Sorry sorry I don't see you, are you okay? Errr miss?" It's boy voice and gosh he was so handsome.. black hair and long mandible.
"Yes.. I am okay. But, err do you know where is the principal office?" I asked
"Of course, I'll show you. Come with me" omo.. he's so gorgeous.
"Are you new here?" He asked
"Yeah, I just moved from L.A."
"Oh, really? Can you teach me English then?"
"Yeah of course."
"I am Oh SeHun. You can call me Sehun."
"Oh I am Im YunHee. Call me YunHee."
"Okay so YunHee-ssi. Here is the principal office."
I thank him and went inside.

"안녕하세요. 제가 새로운 학생 임윤희 입니다 ( good morning. I am new student, Im YunHee)"I bowed 90°
"Oh, I know, your mother just called. Come here.. we don't have much time left because it is too late. So here is your schedule. Your mother said that you are good at dance so I register you to dance class already. Is it okay?" The principal said.
"Yes.. I enjoy dancing and thank you to register me." I bowed
"Good! So you can go to your class. Uhmm, class 10-2"
"알겠습니다. 감사합니다 ( I get it. Thank you)" I bowed once again. I went out and surprised that SeHun was still there.
"깜짝이야.. 여기서 뭐해?( OMG what are you doing here?)" I asked
"널 기다려 ( waiting for you).So what class are you?"
"10-2"
"Woah! We are same then"
"Really? Woah 다행이야 (Lucky) I don't have to find it again haha" yeah, I hate searching in the new environment.

Sehun POV
"Really? Woah 다행이야 (Lucky) I don't have to find it again haha" she said and slightly laughed. Cute.
"가자! 우리 늦었다! (Let's go! We are late)"
"Okayy" she jumped slighty and walked. 두근.. what's with this feeling.

I felt nervous suddenly. It was never happened before. I tried to start a conversation to avoid my nervousness.
"Because this is art school. What major are you in?" I asked
"I like dancing. The principal already registered me in the dance major." What a coincidence.
"Yahhh I think we are meant to be together"
"Why? 설마..."
"Ding dong daeng.. I am in dance major too. They said we have a new member, so that is you."
"Woahh they announced it so fast."
"Yo! Here we are. It is a bit messy and noisy here. Please understand it." She nodded and I opened the door. I looked at her and she was in surprised. As I guessed. There were paper flying and a bunch of students was singing out loudly.

Yunhee POV
"Earth to YunHee?" Sehun said while swinging his hands infront of my face.
"Uhm, yes?" I replied
"I told ya.. it was messy" he rubbed the back of his neck
"nonono.. it's okay.. my old school was worsen. Haha" I faked laugh
"Yah! Sehun-ah! Come and rap for us!"said on of the boy with black-toned skin.
"Oka--" *kringg* before Sehun could answer, the bell was rang.
"Shit!" cursed that boy. "미안 종인아!" Sehun said to him and he just make 'ok' with his finger.

"Everybody get on you sit!" I bet she was the teacher because they were rushing to their place including Sehun.
"Are you a new student?" She asked me. I nodded.
"Come and introduce yourself" I went near her and introduce myself.
"안녕하세요 나는 L.A 와서 임윤희라고 입니다. 나는 한국 사람입니다. 잘 부탁합니다. (Hi I am Im YunHee from LA. I am Korean. Please take care of me)"I said. They were just oh-ing.
"Shh! Be quiet! Okay Yunhee you can sit beside Jaekyung.Jaekyung raised your hand." I walked to the table next to Jaekyung and sitted.

"Hi, I am Jang Jaekyung. You can call me Jae or Jaekyung." She smiled. Omo why can people these day be so pretty..
"Hi too,I am Yunhee." and the teacher started to teach..... History. Well, what a 'good' start.

________________________________________________
Boring? Yeah. It is because it is just the beginning.
I'll try much harder!
파이팅!!