Different

Yunhee POV
We kissed. Our first kiss as a boyfriend and girlfriend. But the kiss was different. I didn't have any feelings to it. It was not as warm as Sehun's. Wait, why Sehun again. What happened to me.

We released the kiss. I saw him giggling.

"What so funny?" I asked
"I'm just happy. That's it." He caress my cheeks
"Let's buy ice cream and go gome" I suggested
"Aegyo first" he said
"Uhmm forget it" I said and walked faster. But because of his long legs, he could catch up.

"Okay, okay let's get ice cream" he said. We bought ice cream and went home.

"See you at school tomorrow" I waved at him and went inside my house.

Sehun POV
I went home from mall as I saw Yunhee went out from Tao's car. She waved at him and went inside. I hid behind the tree so he couldn't see me.

"So that's why she can't join us just now" I mumbled and went to my house.

"Son, you are back. This, send this rice cake to our neighbor across the road right in front of us." My mom ordered. Wait, the house.... what?
"Mom, just call hyung. Don't me pleasee" I whined.
"Go or not?" I shook my head
"No pocket money then"
"Okay okay I go, but add more money please??" I did aegyo to my mok until she nodded her head.

I was now in front of her house. I was so nervous don't know why. Finally, *ding dong*. I rang the door bell.

After a few minutes, someone open the door and the one who opened it was Yunhee.

"My mom made rice cake for your family." I said while handing she the rice cake.
"Thank you" she said and I was going to go back but she stopped me by grabbing my hand.
"Can you help me for a while?" She said slowly.
"Why must I? You can ask Tao hyung to help you" I said. Trying to refuse.
"Please? There were biology test tomorrow and you said you want to help me right?" she said. Ah... biology lecture.
"So you want me to teach you biology?" She shook my head. I frowned.
"Hehe...I was rearranged my little garden and you know ..er the flower is so heavy." She said.
"You can ask your maid or anybody" I trying to refuse again.
"All of my maid went back to their hometwon and my parents won't go home today. They have meetings and I am all alone. So please?" She pouted. I couldn't resist it.
"Okay but let me take my books" I said and rushed off to my house and take my things.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked
"I am going to lecture Yunhee" I replied
"Oh, okay. Good luck" I faced my mom and frowned. She just smiled. I ignored it and went outside.

She was still standing there with my mom given rice cake on her hand.

"Get in." I said. She locked the door. I put my things on the living room.
"Help me to move this" she said. I went to her and help her to move the pot.

After 30 minutes, we finished arranging her little garden and went inside.

"Let do the lecture in my room. I'll make syrup first. You can go to my room there" she pointed to her room.

I went ot her room and waited her. It was my first time in a girl room.

"Nahh, your syrup. Thank you for your help anyway" she handed me the syrup
"Uh-huh." I gulped the syrup. She took out the biology books and asked me a lot of question. She really lack at this object.

"You are really lack at this." I teased her.
"I told ya" she glared at me.
"Understand now?" She nodded and rest her head on the table.
"Why didn't you join to the mall?" I asked. Actually I knew the answer.
"Uh? Oh... I hang out with Tao oppa" she said.
"Date you mean" I teased her. She just giggled.
"It's tiring. I imagine a romantic dating but we went to the amusement park and play all day. I want to ride ferris wheel with him but we don't have time."
"We can go together" I mumbled
" uh? You say something?" I shooked my head. She frowned.

"I still didn't understand this." She pointed at the question. I looked at it and realized that our face were just an inched a part. I looked at her her eyes and straight to her lips. She moved backward.

"You can just explained it now." and I started to explained.

I looked at the clock. It was 11.56 at night. I looked at Yunhee who was sleeping peacely beside me.

I carried her bridal style to her bed. She grabbed my hand. I wanted to remove it but afraid that she'll woke up so I let her untill I fell asleep.

Yunhee POV
I woke up because of my alarm. I opened my eyes and saw Sehun's face. What is he doing here? I thought. He slept soundly that made me didn't want to wake him up. Fortunately my alarm went off by itself.

I was going to get up but then he grabbed my arm that made me fall in his arms.

"Stay like this for awhile please" he said
"Sehun.. it's morning already" he didn't move. I tried let go from his arms.

*brukk*

"Awww!! YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING" he yelled at me. He fell down from my bed because of me.
"Your fault" I said and went straight to the bathroom.

I went out and saw Sehun was gone. He went home already because I saw his bag were gone.

Luckily my parents not yet went home so they didn't need to see this mess.

I arrived at school and saw my girls in the class.

"Good morning~~" I greeted them.
"Morning" they said in unison. What a 'good' morning.
"Jaekyung what is the answer for this" Jihae asked
"You're in science major right? You must be smarter than her" I said.
"I don't know... I am only smart at physics" she said.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!" All of the student in our class screamed because the bell had rung.

"Everybody get ready for the exam. Put your bags at the back of the class and DON'T CHEAT." Our teacher said and pass the question and answer sheet.

After an hour, we finished our exam. Luckily Sehun taught me yesterday and I could do the exam smoothly.

"Thank you" I said to Sehun. He nodded. Our relationship became good again like on the first day.

After a week, it was School Party day. We had practiced everyday for the best performance and ready to perform.

"Woahh Yunhee, you looked so sexy" Eunhee said. I thought that I was not that sexy. I was wearing a lond sleeves shirt and hot pants. She was more sexy. She wear a mini skirt and sleeveless shirt.

"Oh,, thank you the sexiest lady in town" I teased her. She hit me slightly, or I can say shyly.

Because she was Kyungsoo's sister, she had a beautiful voice and she would sing for the opening of the party. Although their face were different, they had a beautiful voice. Only their voice could prove that they're bro-sis. Hahaa

After the opening, now it was the time for our turn. Dance team.

"Don't be nervous and just do your best okay? Fighting!" Our teacher encouraged us.
"Fighting!" We yelled and went to the stage.

The song played and we started to dance. At the end of our dance, we faced our partner. I faced Sehun and smiled at him. "We did it" I said and he smiled back.

At the backstage, I was dragged by someone. It was Tao. He dragged me to the make up room where there were nobody in the room.
________________________________________________
짠!